Title: An Organizer whom does not Honor his Words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
short paid... the hours not clearly defined. organizer's fault on that for not defining the time paid. but for only 20 dollars? model shouldn't blow things up la. if it's 1000s of dollars, then different case. but it's weird some of my friends would just let it go. maybe weak case? i don't know.

I reckon that it's the matter of principle that is being argued over, not the fact that it's $20 and not $20000000000.

I reckon that it's the matter of principle that is being argued over, not the fact that it's $20 and not $20000000000.

it seems to me that it's not really a matter of integrity, more of miscommunication.

hmm... so lesson learnt... clarify things before shoot. :D

best to lay it out in black and white.

if it's last min prep... i think also cant blame on organizer cos it seems like the main model pulled out last min. i can see that the organizer's desperation. so, can't really blame the organizer also la.

model rush down... she can turn down if she is tired from late night sleep.

indoor shoot... i dont see why it matters, cos she brought her sexy outfits for the theme. regardless indoor or outdoor, she was shot in her own clothes. organizer requested her to wear some other outfit, she turned down. organizer stopped pursuing the matter. case closed.

short paid... the hours not clearly defined. organizer's fault on that for not defining the time paid. but for only 20 dollars? model shouldn't blow things up la. if it's 1000s of dollars, then different case. but it's weird some of my friends would just let it go. maybe weak case? i don't know.

hmmm... i can see the desperation on the organizer's part... last min .. juz pull the next model down ...

but seems like he already had the indoor shoot planned for 2nd place of shoot.. despite the organizing post that it will be outdoor... and i believe the model is specific for outdoor shots?.. but ended up at the location already?.. so what to do?.. now waste taxi fare going up and down the place?.. who will really fork out the $$ for that now?..

true enuff the gal rejected and didn't pursue much after the rejection of the outfit .. but how come still asked her and say there's still some time left for the hotel when the shoot is all over??... something "devious" in mind? ..

i think the model dun really care for the 20 .. but as for me .. i wan full settlement!.. hahaha... then i take the 20 and stuff it down his throat for charity... :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

ok ok .. gotta get back to work!!!.. duhhh .. and how come my posts still shows 0!!.. i should have at least 10 now!?.. help!....

hmmm... i can see the desperation on the organizer's part... last min .. juz pull the next model down ...

but seems like he already had the indoor shoot planned for 2nd place of shoot.. despite the organizing post that it will be outdoor... and i believe the model is specific for outdoor shots?.. but ended up at the location already?.. so what to do?.. now waste taxi fare going up and down the place?.. who will really fork out the $$ for that now?..

true enuff the gal rejected and didn't pursue much after the rejection of the outfit .. but how come still asked her and say there's still some time left for the hotel when the shoot is all over??... something "devious" in mind? ..

i think the model dun really care for the 20 .. but as for me .. i wan full settlement!.. hahaha... then i take the 20 and stuff it down his throat for charity... :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

yes, he should have told her about the whole plan. but i dont think the location matters. as long as no hanky panky stuff is done.

i mean she can turn down the offer to go down in the 1st place if she is really tired. it's her decision that she chose to go down. taxi fare... paid by organizer (also not confirmed that it's inclusive of payment for her hours).

there's still some time in the hotel, might as well use the space and time since it's already paid for... probably he wanna take more pics himself. she rejected. he stopped pursuing. case closed. usually models won't mind, as models themselves can get better pics with more shots.

of course everybody wants full settlement. but the model's definition of 'full settlement' and organizer's are different. which is why, i stated it's due to miscommunication.

ok ok .. gotta get back to work!!!.. duhhh .. and how come my posts still shows 0!!.. i should have at least 10 now!?.. help!....

Wah lau, post count 0, mai newbie leh :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

post count in kopitiam forum is not counted... otherwise cheesecake at least 1 million liaoz... :)

Anyway, i think there's definitely some miscommunication between the organiser and model. While i think the model is right to ask for proper compensation, i think as far as possible, everything should be settled on the spot and between the model and organiser instead of airing the dirty laundry afterwards.

In terms of time-overruns - this is common and can be fault of model, organiser and even photographers or external factors. I think common sense should prevail and who ever is at fault should bear the costs.

For me there's 2 issues that should be highlighted. 1 is that the model needs to approve the photos prior to posting.. i think this is not quite right. Sure, if it's out of courtesy but photographer has no such obligation since they have paid the compensation by joining the shoot. If it's TFCD, unless the model explicitly says her approval is required, otherwise the photographer has the rights to the pics and the model is the one who should ask the photographer for permission to use in future blogs, shoots etc.

2nd issue is more critical. Based on what is said, it seems like photos from the organiser is being posted to other inappropriate forum. I certainly think the organiser should clarify on this matter.

That is true, but if she had only agreed to take up the job based on the assurance by the organiser that he will ensure that happens, then it is a contractual obligation on the part of the organiser. He will then need to impose a similar contractual obligation on the photographers.

If he did not, then he would be in breach of his contract to the model.

To Tracy:

I'm actually surprised at your "Don't post without my permission" request. In a paid shoot, the photogs own the pics, they can do what they want. The most you could hope for is that the nicer ones will agree to let you "veto" any pics, but realistically, they have no reason to ask you for permission.

If you ask me, I think organisers should take models to the Small Claims Tribunal for breach of contract; to put an end to all these.

Models flying aeroplane are so common these days; someone needs to wake them up.

if it's last min prep... i think also cant blame on organizer cos it seems like the main model pulled out last min. i can see that the organizer's desperation. so, can't really blame the organizer also la.

model rush down... she can turn down if she is tired from late night sleep.

indoor shoot... i dont see why it matters, cos she brought her sexy outfits for the theme. regardless indoor or outdoor, she was shot in her own clothes. organizer requested her to wear some other outfit, she turned down. organizer stopped pursuing the matter. case closed.

Sorry for the late reply to have the screen shots requested.

Screen Shots of the Private Message between me and Emptyform
3767370891_ce00011acd.jpg

3767371357_70fe2c78f4.jpg

since the organiser has somehow appeared...

can the organiser pls explain...

what is a clubsnap organised photoshoot appearing in a website like sammyboy?

This photoshoot is organised within Clubsnap and it was not put up on other sites like sammyboy. If the pictures are leaked out, pm me the link so that action will be taken to the person who post at the other site.

This photoshoot is organised within Clubsnap and it was not put up on other sites like sammyboy. If the pictures are leaked out, pm me the link so that action will be taken to the person who post at the other site.

i dun frequent those sites.

perhaps u, as an organiser, should see to it that no one is trying to be funny by impersonating as u, using ur hp no. or ur email addy and organise shoots in ur i.d.

then PM us the links of such shoots and inform us.

i dun frequent those sites.

perhaps u, as an organiser, should see to it that no one is trying to be funny by impersonating as u, using ur hp no. or ur email addy and organise shoots in ur i.d.

then PM us the links of such shoots and inform us.

ok noted.

yee people got nick in Sammyboy forums

I do not get what the big deal is with pictures appearing in the other forum.

The people in the other forum will only post such pictures if the content appeals to them. If clubsnap is so concerned about appearing "sleazy" then it needs to ask itself why it's facilitating such content created by its organisers and members.

I am confident that if the photographs are taken tastefully and with dignity then no matter where it's posted it will remain tasteful and dignified.

In short, clubsnap appears sleazy because pictures coming from its members ARE sleazy. Don't blame it on other forums.

I cannot assess sammyboy forums - somehow my dad had my computer lock away from connectivity to adult and sites that encourage sexual acts and activities. :think:

I cannot assess sammyboy forums - somehow my dad had my computer lock away from connectivity to adult and sites that encourage sexual acts and activities. :think:

haha..your dad is a pro...or maybe your dad knows all "those" site??:cool:
just kidding ya..;)

Status
Not open for further replies.