Title: An Organizer whom does not Honor his Words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dun bother.. i know u all along in the past for such acts...started off as a TFCD shoot in pasir ris with the east side photographer. Then u being banned starting with EDmodel..Even the mod have been notify about ur multiple nick and now in sammyboy with ModelX, Worse of all you post up new thread of "gals in lingerie in hotel theme, PM me your real name and contact number" in sammyboy.. Come on .. what a degrading cause for organising such shoot from a sleacy forum..Your deeds are unwelcome and neither is ur pressence in this forum..
Oh my... that is quite a bold accusation. Hope you have proof else you could land yourself in a lot of trouble.

And for what??

as opposed to whose camera has less noise?

the fact that we hv certain photographers
whose works r so highly regarded there has to mean something.

everyone has their hangups,
photography doesn't make us better,
just different.

i can see nothing you could link to moral wrongdoing if you shoot rocks, cats and the like.

as for the other forum.....:think:

Oh my... that is quite a bold accusation. Hope you have proof else you could land yourself in a lot of trouble.

And for what??

Well , I am Not the only one that has encountered that. as for the rest of it. take a tour in sammyboy under modelx nick name. u be surprise.

Well , I am Not the only one that has encountered that. as for the rest of it. take a tour in sammyboy under modelx nick name. u be surprise.
I undestand.. no nobody like sleaze in their own backyard, so don't give them ammo to make money from you. I mean don't get carried away, just expose the sleaze without getting yourself into those kind of statement, why give them that ammo is what I am saying.

../azul123

I undestand.. no nobody like sleaze in their own backyard, so don't give them ammo to make money from you. I mean don't get carried away, just expose the sleaze without getting yourself into those kind of statement, why give them that ammo is what I am saying.

../azul123

don worry bro :D .. he wont have any ammo, his name is there back to years ago, alot ppl know wat he done, jus that no one wan sexpose him, and since now TS started it, and we really feel, CS is like becoming SB II, better control now before TNP or whatever paper come "HELP" us sexpose it, I support Luval words all the way with full proof in hand

*ahem* there is no need to have an online lynching party. as suggested earlier by cheesecake, if you have any proof (screen captures are great), pls forward to the respective moderators in charge, or direct to the CS Admins Darren or Edmund.

though.. the better overall action will be CSers stop attending all these shoots - lingerie, bikini or wathaveyou... kill the demand and supply will stop. then we won't have to deal with these errant organisers who organise such shoots on the sly and models complaining (btw.. where is the TS?).

First of all, I must stress my complete disdain for sleazy shoot organizers and agents and photographers. They should all be lynched publicly. To do that we need an accuser and evidences. We rarely get any, and all we get is heresy.

Back to the current situation TS brought up. My sympathy to her and her experience, and I hope there are no real damages.

But she should just WALK AWAY. If she is not comfortable, she should walk. Did anyone, the organizer or the photographers stopped her, or tried to stop her? No, because she did not even try to walk away.

A note to all models, if you become uncomfortable with a shoot, stop it, or worst case, walk away.

unless any organiser was a little shady and sleazy and any model knows but still want to reap some juices from the act but ended up the results not as expected or promised so a thread surfaces. :think:

unless any organiser was a little shady and sleazy and any model knows but still want to reap some juices from the act but ended up the results not as expected or promised so a thread surfaces. :think:

isnt this sentences from TS very obvious about the shady side of the organizer

--> "In the meanwhile, he kept on mentioning that he had missed the chance to take my photos in Sexy Uniform outfit, and there was still plenty of time in the room.
In my heart, I knew that he wanted me to change to “that” outfit and proceed photo shooting with him in that room.
I refused and find excused for the shooting of this Outfit at another time."
and furthermore TS has already stated that she DOESNT not do lingerie shoot. So why is there a need for the organiser to have that "kind" of shoot done? Questionable..

isnt this sentences from TS very obvious about the shady side of the organizer

--> "In the meanwhile, he kept on mentioning that he had missed the chance to take my photos in Sexy Uniform outfit, and there was still plenty of time in the room.
In my heart, I knew that he wanted me to change to “that” outfit and proceed photo shooting with him in that room.
I refused and find excused for the shooting of this Outfit at another time."
and furthermore TS has already stated that she DOESNT not do lingerie shoot. So why is there a need for the organiser to have that "kind" of shoot done? Questionable..

Don't entertain such organizers in future will have no problem.

Hi sunshinetracy,

just a word of warning and for those unaware girls out there/or simply FYI

i have done a group shoot with Artemis myself once.

He approached me on CS to do a group shoot theme being fashion+lingerie. maybe it was dumb of me but assuming that lingerie was indoors/hotel room i agreed.
Only less than 24 hours before the actual shoot time, after much pressing him on my side than only i found out that the lingerie shoot was to take place in outdoors- somewhere abandoned and secluded according to him.
Stil personally, i was very uncomfortable with the idea and the fact that every detail about the shoot was very vague and he was not being very forthright with me. Like he intended to wwait til last minute to tell me or even not informing me at all so i will go there and in the end get pressured into doing it.
And So i did not go for the shoot, heeding the advice of a fellow friend who has liased with several photogs herself.

i did do a compensate fashion shoot for him after that, because i do not wish to let down those photographers who has signed up for my lingerie shoot which i did not do.

I have no other intention posting this other than sending out this msg to girls out there; to be wise and smart in choosing and working with photographers.

thats all i have to say~ ciao

Last edited:
things are vague and shady, lingerie shoot is the most popular that he would organised. you dun own him any compensation shoot. in fact dun be feel guilty walking off if u are not comfortable with the suggestion...

woah!!!.. been busy and unable to login for a few days.. and so many pages to catch up on and read... :S .. and dunno who and wat to reply ... duhhh .. anyways... my questions never got answered except for a stupid pic of a screenshot ... not as clear .. but fine... at least he's proved that WAS the PM message he did?... then no answered to the rest. i wonder why ... guess knowing how sleazy he could be?.. that's y no answer?.. :S

in anycase... looks like another model/gal has come up and exposed him ... still dun understand why an organizer has everything already planned in the organizing thread.. but when calling up "backup/replacement" models end up being so "quiet" about where the shoot is ...

anyhooooo ... bros/sis' .. hopefully one day i can join up for a shoot... still learning...and would like to learn.. erm ... i most likely dun have as great a camera as what most of you have .. so dun flame me when we meet up for shoots... :)

Hi sunshinetracy,

just a word of warning and for those unaware girls out there/or simply FYI

i have done a group shoot with Artemis myself once.

He approached me on CS to do a group shoot theme being fashion+lingerie. maybe it was dumb of me but assuming that lingerie was indoors/hotel room i agreed.
Only less than 24 hours before the actual shoot time, after much pressing him on my side than only i found out that the lingerie shoot was to take place in outdoors- somewhere abandoned and secluded according to him.
Stil personally, i was very uncomfortable with the idea and the fact that every detail about the shoot was very vague and he was not being very forthright with me. Like he intended to wwait til last minute to tell me or even not informing me at all so i will go there and in the end get pressured into doing it.
And So i did not go for the shoot, heeding the advice of a fellow friend who has liased with several photogs herself.

i did do a compensate fashion shoot for him after that, because i do not wish to let down those photographers who has signed up for my lingerie shoot which i did not do.

I have no other intention posting this other than sending out this msg to girls out there; to be wise and smart in choosing and working with photographers.

thats all i have to say~ ciao

Sounds like the organizer only have poor time and people management skills or maybe just have tough luck with all the shoots. All the issues brought up by models who 'came out of the closet' did not show anything else more than that.

And it's funny, suddenly many new users or old users with little posts pop up.

Hey, I just saw something when I was surfing SGCLUB Forum under the ladies section and found this nick (Artemis86), I wonder if this is him??

http://www.sgclub.com/singapore/girls_masturbation_67949.html

SGclub.jpg

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.