Title: An Organizer whom does not Honor his Words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it's funny, suddenly many new users or old users with little posts pop up.

Funny hor.. .and heng my join date is only a few months after your join date.. else i would kenna accused of just registering and making accusations... does a person need to have lots of posts just to show up and talk in a kopitiam whether they are old or new??...

Funny hor.. .and heng my join date is only a few months after your join date.. else i would kenna accused of just registering and making accusations... does a person need to have lots of posts just to show up and talk in a kopitiam whether they are old or new??...

no la... not referring to u... u clarified ur case liao... but just wondering why ppl with little/no posts start showing up in this thread. other ppl i mean.

and it's ok to state your points rationally regardless how many posts there are.

anyway, my thoughts on this case is that he has poor organizational skills for an organizer. pissing off so many models and photographers.

that aside, i feel that the TS is not being reasonable in this particular case. i know the TS too, but for me, i only side with what i think is right. not whom i know. i think in this case, neither party has a strong case.

model accuse organizer for:
1. change of location at the last minute (outdoor to indoor)
2. paying below full amount
3. suggesting her to wear some sexy outfit for his own private shoot

1. change of location, but it's still the same theme - SEXY theme. plus, i've seen some of the model's portfolio where she did indoor photoshoots as well. so, i don't see any problem of indoor vs outdoor. i this reason (which is the main reason) is invalid, and maybe it's due to some other reasons this thread is started. it is also the organizer's fault for not clarifying with model on the details.

2. paying. this is organizer's fault. he should've clarified and paid accordingly.

3. anyone can suggest and ask anything. and anyone can reject or agree to anything. as long as no criminal force is used (physical, intimidation, blackmail, etc). plus, the model has been known to do sexy themes. so, i guess it's normal to ask to do another outfit of the same theme.

no la... not referring to u... u clarified ur case liao... but just wondering why ppl with little/no posts start showing up in this thread. other ppl i mean.

and it's ok to state your points rationally regardless how many posts there are.

anyway, my thoughts on this case is that he has poor organizational skills for an organizer. pissing off so many models and photographers.

that aside, i feel that the TS is not being reasonable in this particular case. i know the TS too, but for me, i only side with what i think is right. not whom i know. i think in this case, neither party has a strong case.

model accuse organizer for:
1. change of location at the last minute (outdoor to indoor)
2. paying below full amount
3. suggesting her to wear some sexy outfit for his own private shoot

1. change of location, but it's still the same theme - SEXY theme. plus, i've seen some of the model's portfolio where she did indoor photoshoots as well. so, i don't see any problem of indoor vs outdoor. i this reason (which is the main reason) is invalid, and maybe it's due to some other reasons this thread is started. it is also the organizer's fault for not clarifying with model on the details.

2. paying. this is organizer's fault. he should've clarified and paid accordingly.

3. anyone can suggest and ask anything. and anyone can reject or agree to anything. as long as no criminal force is used (physical, intimidation, blackmail, etc). plus, the model has been known to do sexy themes. so, i guess it's normal to ask to do another outfit of the same theme.

Wow, that's a LOT of words. To me, it just sums up to one word: DODGY

Dear Photographers / Models.

Thanks for all the Kind Advise and Replies.

I’m really Touched by all the Care and Concern showered onto me from CS.
From this Experience, I have learnt my Mistake and Apologize for my Special Requests to all the Photographers during the Photo Session. In addition, I have learnt to be more Independent, and to Reject Away those that excel my Limits.
I will Continue to move on in my Life, and Lets this Matter rest at my case.

Just to share..
In Practical Life, One has to be Honest and Truthful to all Others.
Lies cannot bring a person to travel far in the Future, as Times… the Truth will Appear...
Be Fair to Everyone, including yourself.

From here, I wish all Organizers to have Great Photo Session Career. :)

Dear Photographers / Models.

Thanks for all the Kind Advise and Replies.

I’m really Touched by all the Care and Concern showered onto me from CS.
From this Experience, I have learnt my Mistake and Apologize for my Special Requests to all the Photographers during the Photo Session. In addition, I have learnt to be more Independent, and to Reject Away those that excel my Limits.
I will Continue to move on in my Life, and Lets this Matter rest at my case.

Just to share..
In Practical Life, One has to be Honest and Truthful to all Others.
Lies cannot bring a person to travel far in the Future, as Times… the Truth will Appear...
Be Fair to Everyone, including yourself.

From here, I wish all Organizers to have Great Photo Session Career. :)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.