This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cool: i running away liao! HUAT AH!

if only i gamble! HAHAHAHAHAHA
if u win then all of us will get together and blanja u makan...:bsmilie: but there might be some surprises lah...:bigeyes: maybe i get all perfect for the remaining games? :bsmilie:

i think got dirty kite will b very difficult. hahahahahahaha

my son almost bought a no 18 LFC jersey from pasar malam last night.
Luckily he called me and asked.
Came back with Torres instead

my son almost bought a no 18 LFC jersey from pasar malam last night.
Luckily he called me and asked.
Came back with Torres instead
mine wore kuyt jersey to sleep and watched the 1st leg of cl...he was happy kuyt scored!:bsmilie:

the players and fans air level very high
when LFC dominated europe in 70s & 80s i dont remember our players or fans being so stuck up like manure's...even arse & chelski's r not like them...i think they r trying hard to replicate us LFC in term of winning cups...they should also try to be like us in not being howlien:bsmilie:

mine wore kuyt jersey to sleep and watched the 1st leg of cl...he was happy kuyt scored!:bsmilie:

watched the 1st leh???
power

remaining games for LFC...everton & arse

LFC
1) blackburn .. home (3pts)
2) fulham .. away (3pts)
3) birmingham .. away (3pts)
4) man city .. home (3pts)
5) spurs .. away (1 pt) total = 13 points

everton
1) derby .. home (3pts)
2) birmingham .. away (3pts)
3) chelski .. home (0 pt)
4) villa .. home ( 1 pt)
5) arse .. away (1 pt)
6) newcastle .. home (0 pt) total = 8 points

arse
1) manure .. away (0 pt)
2) reading .. home (3pts)
3) derby .. away (3pts)
4) everton .. home (1 pt)
5) sunderland .. away (1 pt) total = 8 points

i think we might not be able to catch arse base on what i predict...:think:

next season must get the new home jersey with TORRES no9 at the back.:thumbsup:

remaining games for LFC...everton & arse

LFC
1) blackburn .. home (3pts)
2) fulham .. away (3pts)
3) birmingham .. away (3pts)
4) man city .. home (3pts)
5) spurs .. away (1 pt) total = 13 points

everton
1) derby .. home (3pts)
2) birmingham .. away (3pts)
3) chelski .. home (0 pt)
4) villa .. home ( 1 pt)
5) arse .. away (1 pt)
6) newcastle .. home (0 pt) total = 8 points

arse
1) manure .. away (0 pt)
2) reading .. home (3pts)
3) derby .. away (3pts)
4) everton .. home (1 pt)
5) sunderland .. away (1 pt) total = 8 points

i think we might not be able to catch arse base on what i predict...:think:

everlose buey sai. Still got cheski n arse. lol

they also still got villa who also want to play in europe next season and revitalise newcastle to play...:bsmilie:

interesting to see if they able to hold their 5th place. :bsmilie:

when LFC dominated europe in 70s & 80s i dont remember our players or fans being so stuck up like manure's...even arse & chelski's r not like them...i think they r trying hard to replicate us LFC in term of winning cups...they should also try to be like us in not being howlien:bsmilie:

These past years there is no reason to how even if u want to lien :bsmilie:

I havent come across any big talking Man U fans and on the other hand I dont bother. To me, when 1 game is over, there is the next. 1 season over there is another.

These past years there is no reason to how even if u want to lien :bsmilie:

I havent come across any big talking Man U fans and on the other hand I dont bother. To me, when 1 game is over, there is the next. 1 season over there is another.
well,these past years LFC can still be proud of being in 2 cl finals in 3 yrs and winning one of them...a mu fan fren of mine told me that winning by penalties means nothing to him but then again i told him...winning the cl final on penalties is sweeter than having to watch other teams playing in the final...:bsmilie:

well,these past years LFC can still be proud of being in 2 cl finals in 3 yrs and winning one of them...a mu fan fren of mine told me that winning by penalties means nothing to him but then again i told him...winning the cl final on penalties is sweeter than having to watch other teams playing in the final...:bsmilie:

if you want to put him down than howlian to him, the CL trophy they won in 1999 (iirc) is now sitting at anfield PERMANENTLY. he can pay the entrance fee to our anfield museum and see it on display. see only, no touch. :sweatsm:

if you want to put him down than howlian to him, the CL trophy they won in 1999 (iirc) is now sitting at anfield PERMANENTLY. he can pay the entrance fee to our anfield museum and see it on display. see only, no touch. :sweatsm:

ouch!
:bsmilie::bsmilie:

:bsmilie: i where got so bad boy

i mr.nice. they say all they want lor

luckily last night no sabo sms. only 1 ask me if LFC beat gooners? hehehe :bsmilie:

they anxious to see gooners out of title race too!
hopefully next wkend gooners can humtum manu. :thumbsup:

if u win then all of us will get together and blanja u makan...:bsmilie: but there might be some surprises lah...:bigeyes: maybe i get all perfect for the remaining games? :bsmilie:
wa if i gamble, sgpool close shop. :bsmilie:

jus kidding.

if only! i instantly LFC shareholder. :cool:

:bsmilie: the real thing,not replica...:bigeyes:now we have to complete the 2nd-leg against arse...though we have the slightest of advantage in 1 awaygoal...i think we can make it to the semis if we stick to the plan...i hope to play chelski in the semi...thats bcoz when we play chelski in a semifinal of a cup competition,we'll go on and lift it...:thumbsup:

aiya, can move mountains but can never move a person's character.

they are all like tat one la.

haolien is haolien, cannot change liao.

:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.