This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wah reporting in, and saw poo and sai all over the place left by Gallas :flush:

Wa 1 Hour 3 pages liao, everybody so happy to have witness such a great Liverpool performance by the B Team :heart::heart::heart:

Hahaha he look so Pek chek, seems like he is out of his wits trying to beat us :bsmilie: Wednesday will even be better, 1-0 or 2-0 :think:

mmm.... lovely draw....... :thumbsup:

congrats. chel$ki won.

keep the pressure on my eternal nemesis, manu. :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

it's manu's title lah....but 2nd place is lookin' secure.... :bsmilie:

The EPL is theirs to loss liao...will they buang??? Not likely but I am sure I am not the only one hoping they will :bsmilie: Rafa so gentleman , never give the game to A$$-nil :thumbsup: If not for the CL return match, with the A Team playing I am sure we will whip the A$$ out of them tonight :p

The EPL is theirs to loss liao...will they buang??? Not likely but I am sure I am not the only one hoping they will :bsmilie: Rafa so gentleman , never give the game to A$$-nil :thumbsup: If not for the CL return match, with the A Team playing I am sure we will whip the A$$ out of them tonight :p

i thought we are at anfield, playing with such passions.

aiyoo dont conced so early lar. There is still chance. :thumbsup:

the only way for them to buang now is for them to lose several key players like cristiano ronaldo to injury, can't see that happening! but...you never know....it ain't over until the fat lady sings. :bsmilie:

lfc to win the CL return leg at anfield 1-0! (kuyt)

:cool:

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

Current standings:

1) Cheesecake 44 points -> still Running away!! SONG!
2) jfoo 36 points
3) roadrunner 32 points
4) airfins 22 points
5) kelccm 19 points
6) blazer_works 18 points
7) dfstan 17 points
8) canew 17 points
9) grumpy 12 points
10) zhapchit 11 points
11) roDz 10 points
12) zan82 10point
13). boresome 7pts
14). xen0275 4 points
15). estronutz 3 points
16). nemesis32 2 points
17). parchiao 2 point
18). mpenza 1 point
19). dnd 1 point
20). Taurean 1pt

next up,

Champions League Q-Finals.

LIVERPOOL v. gooners!

Anfield!

1). Liverpool WIN 2-1 (Torres, Gerrard) boresome

it's manu's title lah....but 2nd place is lookin' secure....

congrats. chel$ki won.

keep the pressure on my eternal nemesis, manu. :thumbsup:

mmm.... lovely draw....... :thumbsup:

aiyoo dont conced so early lar. There is still chance. :thumbsup:

the only way for them to buang now is for them to lose several key players like cristiano ronaldo to injury, can't see that happening! but...you never know....it ain't over until the fat lady sings.
u all think mu is so good meh? if they r bro jeff will be confident by now but he still tremble inside...:bsmilie: chelski still got chance...:bigeyes:

In my opinion,epl is mu's to lose but chelski still mathematically got chance should manure eat sai and buang...arse hopeless liao in the epl...they r gunning the cl now so this midweek return leg at Anfield will be a very open game from them...they gotto attack to gain back the away goal they conceeded...this will give more room for us to explore...swee lah...:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.