LR Tips Great video: How to Find People in Lightroom

RSSNewsFeeder

Apr 9, 2018
The World
www.clubsnap.com
Now, in the video (by the awesome Terry White), he says this is only for Lightroom ‘cloud’ users, but if you’re a Lightroom Classic users, and you use Lightroom Mobile (so you sync collections to mobile), then this works, too. Also, Lightroom classic can use this same type of search in Lightroom Web (Lightroom.adobe.com) where you can access and search for people on the Web. Great video; check it out below:

Pretty cool, right? Thanks, Terry!
🙂

Next Month, I’m Speaking in the UK at “The Photography Show”​

TPVS.0540-6-weeks-to-go-1920x1080-2-1024x576.gif

It’s the biggest and the best, and I’m super psyched to be speaking there once again. It’s just six weeks away. I have a 20% off discount ticket code you can use (it’s SPKTPS24), but if you’re a working pro, you might be able to get in free (they have some stipulations, but if you meet the requirements, you’re in free). Here’s the link for more details. Hope I see you there!

The iPhone Photography Conference 2024 is Almost Here.​

We’re thrilled to bring you a fresh lineup of brand-new sessions for this year, along with cutting-edge iPhone photography techniques and tips that will elevate your iPhone photography experience. It’s a two-day, two-track

Join us for this 2-day extravaganza and capture the extraordinary—same passion, new techniques, and a whole lot of fun! Register early and save $150! More details and tickets (get yours today), at kelbyonelive.com

OK, no football this weekend, but that doesn’t mean there won’t be football food, so…well..there’s that. At least my team is guaranteed not to lose this weekend. Have a great weekend!

-Scott

The post Great video: How to Find People in Lightroom appeared first on Lightroom Killer Tips.

Continue reading...