This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAFA DEMANDS KILNSMANN ANSWERS​

Rafael Benitez is to demand "some answers" from the Liverpool board over their pre-Christmas plans to appoint Jurgen Klinsmann as his replacement.

The Anfield chief's future at the club appears far from secure - and speaking after Sunday's 3-1 Barclays Premier League win at home to Blackburn had cemented Liverpool in fourth place, Benitez openly addressed the issue.

Co-owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett held talks with Klinsmann, claiming soon afterwards they did so because they were unsure of Benitez's "commitment to the club".

Hicks' remarks in Sunday's press have outlined his reasons for wanting Rick Parry's resignation, and it has emerged that Parry was "instructed" to attend the talks with Klinsmann.

Benitez, however, seems unlikely to be appeased by that account of events, given his existing rift with Parry.

"Off the pitch, I am surprised at things I have read," he said.

"I need some clarification about a meeting with a lot of people that I did not know about.

"I will talk with the board about this (the Klinsmann issue) - as soon as possible, today or tomorrow.

"I need to resolve questions and I want some answers. I want to clarify things.

"I am really calm - but I want answers."

It is the allegation of Parry's involvement in the Klinsmann talks that most concerns Benitez.

"I need to talk to the board to clarify things," he stressed.

"I was surprised about a meeting with another manager. What concerned me was the people who were in the meeting."

wah! seow leow! dont need rafa to be distracted with two important games coming up. :sweat:

rafa, seow-ah, heed your own advice and concentrate on the football first. leave everything till close season. :confused:

:confused: alamak! i thought started already this season. :sweat:

30 goals scored by torres and a total of 51 with gerrard shared still not enough to start than when? :sweatsm:

the team has a total of 60 scored in epl, CL dunno but iirc, a commentator said we reached 100 leow for this season. higher than any other club in all competitions.
A good partnership that scores lots of goal is a good start. But we will need to start winning titles. Winning Big Ear No. 6 will be a very good start. And hope EPL will follow the next season.

wah! seow leow! dont need rafa to be distracted with two important games coming up. :sweat:

rafa, seow-ah, heed your own advice and concentrate on the football first. leave everything till close season. :confused:

he wanna show hand la

think he belifs tat he can lift the eruo cup n clinch 4th place

so now he yayapapaya.

every game oso field our star defender skirtie. :sticktong

A good partnership that scores lots of goal is a good start. But we will need to start winning titles. Winning Big Ear No. 6 will be a very good start. And hope EPL will follow the next season.

:thumbsup: we need to be more consistent n start to win regularly.

he wanna show hand la

think he belifs tat he can lift the eruo cup n clinch 4th place

so now he yayapapaya.

every game oso field our star defender skirtie. :sticktong

Think for our back four, esp central defender he got not much choice right? :dunno:

What happened to Finan, still on the MC list? :dunno:

Far too many draws this season. Liverpool got to learn to grind out victories from this kind of matches.

Hopefully Rafa (if he is still around next season) can come to terms with the EPL next season. Is juz so disgraceful for the cowboys to wash the dirty linen in public... Hope they can resolve it soon :angry: :confused:

Hopefully Rafa (if he is still around next season) can come to terms with the EPL next season. Is juz so disgraceful for the cowboys to wash the dirty linen in public... Hope they can resolve it soon :angry: :confused:
The cowboys are simply disgraceful and disgusting. They should go form circle with our closet fans:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.