The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wah! Friday you still OT ah??? Your promotion sure super fast sia!

What is witching hour??? Is it the time where Bonrya comes out to hunt? LOL

witching hour is the hour that the spirits come out to play. according to american folklore...

i used to cycle past the Trinity Christian Center after karate... and an inexplicable weight would settle on the back of my bicycle... and no matter how many gears i changed, or how hard i peddled... i could never go fast... and.. only after the cemetery next to the SICC entrance... i would feel the weight on the back disappear..

and guess what... my bike has no gear rack behind the seat! it's a mountain bike! MUAHAHAHAH

witching hour is the hour that the spirits come out to play. according to american folklore...

i used to cycle past the Trinity Christian Center after karate... and an inexplicable weight would settle on the back of my bicycle... and no matter how many gears i changed, or how hard i peddled... i could never go fast... and.. only after the cemetery next to the SICC entrance... i would feel the weight on the back disappear..

and guess what... my bike has no gear rack behind the seat! it's a mountain bike! MUAHAHAHAH

This story of your sounds very familiar... my friend kenna also but it was at the fort canning hill

This story of your sounds very familiar... my friend kenna also but it was at the fort canning hill

Fort canning is more common to hear and see that you know what in white...can't say. it's a friday >.<

anyways. i see them sometimes, but usually i can feel their presence. i know they're around, mainly docile ones. but i can feel if they're malicious or not..

Those who had near death experience then can 'see' them.....

Is it? I thought some people borned with this kind of ability? Just like Kei and you

Erm... Your shifter and RD got problem lah. LOL
But church wor, also got such power one???

Fort canning is more common to hear and see that you know what in white...can't say. it's a friday >.<

anyways. i see them sometimes, but usually i can feel their presence. i know they're around, mainly docile ones. but i can feel if they're malicious or not..

How you know they are kind or evil sia??? Won't it be too late if they are malicious one??

Is it? I thought some people borned with this kind of ability? Just like Kei and you

Erm... Your shifter and RD got problem lah. LOL
But church wor, also got such power one???

i was born motionless, doctors revived me in a special incubator...

Ghosts have ranks... the 'senior' ghosts can appear in religious places of worships! I even encountered ghosts in a day!!!

How you know they are kind or evil sia??? Won't it be too late if they are malicious one??

outside the church cycling past bro haha.

evil and malicious? usually they won't harm you unless you did something.. or trespass on their area.

wah SDW.

i know i don't have any near-death experience.

but i've been hit by a speeding car on my bicycle and survived. hit by a taxi on my motorcycle and survived. when i was younger i had bad asthma where i had to be hospitalized for days. when i was 21/22.. around that age, within a year i almost died twice due to alcohol poisoning haha

wah SDW.

but i've been hit by a speeding car on my bicycle and survived. hit by a taxi on my motorcycle and survived. when i was younger i had bad asthma where i had to be hospitalized for days. when i was 21/22.. around that age, within a year i almost died twice due to alcohol poisoning haha

then kei... you actually experienced near death... your 3rd eye is bigger than mine siah!!!!

you can tell from the smell...

if smell nice then it is a good one... but if smell like rotten egg then it is a bad one

like that ah. i just suddenly freeze, alarm bells will go off in my head and i'll sense a presence. and when that happens, you should just walk quickly away and ignore it. don't engage it.

i was born motionless, doctors revived me in a special incubator...

Ghosts have ranks... the 'senior' ghosts can appear in religious places of worships! I even encountered ghosts in a day!!!

wah SDW.

Wah! You two Power sia! :bigeyes::bigeyes:
Kei probably got 4th~6th eyes liao LOL

you can tell from the smell...

if smell nice then it is a good one... but if smell like rotten egg then it is a bad one

Serious bo???
Sometimes my cologne quite strong... Mask other kind of smell

like that ah. i just suddenly freeze, alarm bells will go off in my head and i'll sense a presence. and when that happens, you should just walk quickly away and ignore it. don't engage it.

What if it is in front of you??? Or keep following you???

don't ever freeze... move slowly and calmly... say a simpler prayers... and most importantly must have the fighting spirit!

samurai of the past used to train with ghosts in the dead of of night in ulu ulu mountains... and that's why samurai are fearsome warriors!

don't ever freeze... move slowly and calmly... say a simpler prayers... and most importantly must have the fighting spirit!

samurai of the past used to train with ghosts in the dead of of night in ulu ulu mountains... and that's why samurai are fearsome warriors!

First time I heard of samurais training with spirits wor

Status
Not open for further replies.