The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha you cheated for the last few posts of season 5!! :bsmilie: and hmm yea where is he? studying for his CA? (the school kind, not the lens kind)

eeee! you closed the thread before i posted!

what i wanted to say was...

Portraiture's more than just lighting.

the model, make-up, wardrobe, setting all play a part too.

if the model can't pose, basically you've got boring shots.

if the make-up and wardrobe don't match, then you've got a disaster of mis-matches

if the location doesn't gel with wardrobe and makeup that's right, then it's a case down the drain. but then of course there are the artsy types who mix and match.

lighting can bring out certain effects, but if the composition, wardrobe and location are all mis-matched.. LOL then it isn't good.

you can check out Zahne's portraits ;p

don't look at the PnP section... most of the images there, i feel... have no special feel to them. most of them are like... zzzzzzzz XMMs

if you can master working with natural light/ambient light, it's easier to work with strobes etc..

Eeeeeeeeeheheheheheehehehehehehehehhhehehehehe

The laughter of a witch... I really believe that Yien is captured by Bonrya... Hmm.....

:angel: I really don't know what you're talking about :angel: I can't hear muffled screams in the background either. :angel:

yea..i thought i heard...

"help meeeeeeee.. help meeeeeeee........"

:angel: I really don't know what you're talking about :angel: I can't hear muffled screams in the background either. :angel:

No muffled screams because you didn't gag them... They're yelling screaming their throat out....... :what:

Seems like the maintanence of CS caused Randomness to quiet down

yup... plus i realized that there's no more Kriegs to OT in all the threads LOL.

Seems like the maintanence of CS caused Randomness to quiet down

When the app is up again you'll def see this one spamming all the boards. :bsmilie: just waiting patiently now. But if wait too long may run off somewhere else. :bsmilie:

When the app is up again you'll def see this one spamming all the boards. :bsmilie: just waiting patiently now. But if wait too long may run off somewhere else. :bsmilie:

Yea, safari is just not doing it for me, i prefer the app so much more. So not motivated to post using safari:rolleyes:

Spam spam spam! Spam now!!! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

But really, where's Yien???

mugging for his exam... or maybe that China Bank LOL

LOL! He must the culprit of the China bank robbery. Now serving terms in China LOL

Channel U starting to show Jap dramas again!!! WooHOO!

LOL! He must the culprit of the China bank robbery. Now serving terms in China LOL

Channel U starting to show Jap dramas again!!! WooHOO!

i'd rather watch the dramas in Japanese than in dual sound >.<

Hahaha cannot spam liao, I go kun le, see you tmr Avon, lets go catch cheating couples hahaha!! Goodnite everyone!!

i'd rather watch the dramas in Japanese than in dual sound >.<

Dual sound Jap dramas anytime better than Korean dramas, LOL :bsmilie:

Hahaha cannot spam liao, I go kun le, see you tmr Avon, lets go catch cheating couples hahaha!! Goodnite everyone!!

Finally you sleeping earlier than me, hahaha. Good nite!
See you tomorrow. Maybe I may go meet you at Bishan first

Dual sound Jap dramas anytime better than Korean dramas, LOL :bsmilie:

Finally you sleeping earlier than me, hahaha. Good nite!
See you tomorrow. Maybe I may go meet you at Bishan first

EHH? Night Macro??? where at?

Status
Not open for further replies.