The Random Thread- SEASON 6!! (where is yien?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tell some supernatural stories leh :p

Very far away sia... Can somewhere nearer? LOL
At least can run home quicker if suay

LOL did you know that the entrance to the tree top trail...that long path at the venus drive carpark... is haunted...

:devil:

How about we ask kei to organise a night outing at the OCH

LOL hmmmm i can drive. but i don't think bringing cameras are necessary. PNS are good enough LOL

LOL did you know that the entrance to the tree top trail...that long path at the venus drive carpark... is haunted...

or we go over to Kei's place as he said is full of ghosts

eeeeee! i got spooked there once and will never go back there at night HAHAHA

Is it?!?!? What's the story about that area?

Ok... either we go to kei's place or the tree top trail...that long path at the venus drive carpark

i don't know the story or history behind that area... but all the catchment areas are haunted.

Mandai, Macritchie..and the HSBC treetop areas. even the flyover at Trinity Christian Center at Adam Road is haunted.

personally been spooked at these 3 areas

i don't know the story or history behind that area... but all the catchment areas are haunted.

Mandai, Macritchie..and the HSBC treetop areas. even the flyover at Trinity Christian Center at Adam Road is haunted.

You mean you've seen/felt something??

oh i've got OT later today till about 9.30PM and will reach home around 10pm. if you want to go to the trail you can... the time i got spooked there was somewhere after 11pm..

did you know that the witching hour starts at 11pm and not 12am?

MUAHAHAHAHA

We go Kei's place and the long path at venus drive, LOL
Then last location is your place LOL

My place no ghosts except the bunea vista hill....

Holland village used to be a chinese cementry....

oh i've got OT later today till about 9.30PM and will reach home around 10pm. if you want to go to the trail you can... the time i got spooked there was somewhere after 11pm..

did you know that the witching hour starts at 11pm and not 12am?

MUAHAHAHAHA

Wah! Friday you still OT ah??? Your promotion sure super fast sia!

What is witching hour??? Is it the time where Bonrya comes out to hunt? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.