• Crafting with Filters - by Jon Chiang Saturday, 22th Dec @ Funan Showsuite 1:30pm to 3:30pm. Visit this thread for more information.

The Big Shot on channel 5 9pm tonight!

adorable

Jun 8, 2009
Bury Road
is just publicity stunt by nikon..
can't be bothered to watch .. the trailer looks so b-grade man and damn fake the judges' comments.. typical of SG show
I wanted to learn photography. But from the judges comments, I dun learn anything leh. :thumbsd:

Aug 25, 2009
I wanted to learn photography. But from the judges comments, I dun learn anything leh. :thumbsd:
Sure got learn some things bah......

u see alot of mistakes made is almost like those in all other competitions / submissions - "the idea is too far fetched"....

I remember at Canon Photomarathon, for the theme "Charge", so many many many many people go and use the "Red Bull" can... :)

"There's nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy idea"
- Ansel Adams.

Aug 25, 2009
I've been watching local shows since SBC times and quite excited at our camera work in some local shows recently have improved quite a bit.... as well as some scripts / plots ...

but this show's production quality has taken us back to the Dark Ages of TV....

I apologize for sounding so agitated... I truly feel for Singapore TV shows.

phoakm

Dec 15, 2003
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.flickr.com
i watch the 1st episode cos there was no other interesting shows at that time, i manage to last till the challenge where the female pair won. I switch it off after that... and i think i will never ever watch it again... :bsmilie:
I think I shall spend the 1/2 hour to play COD: Black Ops multiplayer. ;p

boonsong

Dec 5, 2004
Can anyone tell me how to get to view "The Shot" by VH1?
Please let me know.

boonsong

Dec 5, 2004
hi soeypixels, then may i know where i can watch it?

synapseman

May 6, 2003
State of Confusion
www.pbase.com
I have to agree that it's really, really boring (sometimes painful to watch), and it's really nothing but one big advertising vehicle for Nikon.

If it bores even photographers, I am not sure if it'll inspire the layperson?

I forced myself to watch the first two episodes because I was keen to see how the contestants handle wedding photography, and maybe I can learn a thing or two about it.

Good idea, bad, bad execution.

Top Bottom