The Big Shot on channel 5 9pm tonight!

is just publicity stunt by nikon..
can't be bothered to watch .. the trailer looks so b-grade man and damn fake the judges' comments.. typical of SG show

I wanted to learn photography. But from the judges comments, I dun learn anything leh. :thumbsd:

I wanted to learn photography. But from the judges comments, I dun learn anything leh. :thumbsd:

Sure got learn some things bah......

u see alot of mistakes made is almost like those in all other competitions / submissions - "the idea is too far fetched"....

I remember at Canon Photomarathon, for the theme "Charge", so many many many many people go and use the "Red Bull" can... :)

"There's nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy idea"
- Ansel Adams.

I've been watching local shows since SBC times and quite excited at our camera work in some local shows recently have improved quite a bit.... as well as some scripts / plots ...

but this show's production quality has taken us back to the Dark Ages of TV....

I apologize for sounding so agitated... I truly feel for Singapore TV shows.

I havent watch the programme at all but from the sounds of it, looks like Media Corp went back to the era of VR Man!!!!!!

0.jpg

i watch the 1st episode cos there was no other interesting shows at that time, i manage to last till the challenge where the female pair won. I switch it off after that... and i think i will never ever watch it again... :bsmilie:

i watch the 1st episode cos there was no other interesting shows at that time, i manage to last till the challenge where the female pair won. I switch it off after that... and i think i will never ever watch it again... :bsmilie:

I think I shall spend the 1/2 hour to play COD: Black Ops multiplayer. ;p

I think I shall spend the 1/2 hour to play COD: Black Ops multiplayer. ;p

I think i should reinstall Windows... just for the fun of it... :p

The show is just plain lame and trying to emmulate the US show which
they failed miserably.

Can anyone tell me how to get to view "The Shot" by VH1?
Please let me know.

hi soeypixels, then may i know where i can watch it?

Not sure
U search youtube?

I have to agree that it's really, really boring (sometimes painful to watch), and it's really nothing but one big advertising vehicle for Nikon.

If it bores even photographers, I am not sure if it'll inspire the layperson?

I forced myself to watch the first two episodes because I was keen to see how the contestants handle wedding photography, and maybe I can learn a thing or two about it.

Good idea, bad, bad execution.