Subprime issue in the financial markets and your shares

Who suffered from recent meltdown?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
things has changed, world biggest consumer America will be buying less due to weaker dollar..

i hope our Singapore companies are not depending too much on America to buy things.

Finally, they have found news to sell the market after it has gone up so much for the past one year.

Let wait till Jan 2008 to have a clearer picture. Go and enjoy the festive season, leave the market for a while.

However, such selldown opens opportunity for quality stocks picking.

Time to exit the market for the time being.
I believe, China market will undergo a major market correction soon. :(

tomm week will be exciting to see, whether STI will hold 3300 support level.:think:

Dow dropped 237 this morning and fear unleashes a wave of selling in Asia today. As observed STI index is still holding up well above 3300.

Citibank has received a $7.5 billion investment from Arab investors. I guess this is a good indication of investor confidence in troubled US banks.

Just curious but is anyone investing in ExxonMobil?

Just curious but is anyone investing in ExxonMobil?

i wish i did invest 10 years ago ! :cry:

however, u may look at Ausgroup or Rotary, Exxon Mobil's new plant in Singapore will involve companies like them

I can see buyers coming in.

Dow dropped 237 this morning and fear unleashes a wave of selling in Asia today. As observed STI index is still holding up well above 3300.

Citibank has received a $7.5 billion investment from Arab investors. I guess this is a good indication of investor confidence in troubled US banks.

The middle east countries are using their oil money to buy companies all over the world.

SembCorp and SembMar are the classic examples. Heavy sold down but when they turned around, it will move up very fast. These 2 stocks will be in the limelight for the next 2 months, more upside.

They are fundamentally very sound and profitable companies. Any selldown provides opportunity to buy. Too bad I have no money to buy the shares.

SembCorp and SembMar are the classic examples. Heavy sold down but when they turned around, it will move up very fast. These 2 stocks will be in the limelight for the next 2 months, more upside.
I don't think SembMarine's problems are over. Very volatile, in my opinion.

I don't think SembMarine's problems are over. Very volatile, in my opinion.

I know what you mean.

Just like SembCorp the last time when it was facing legal suit.

Nevertheless, I am still very bullish about SembCorp Group of Companies.

STI cheong 43 points today. :bsmilie:

Use my friend as a yarkstick. He has started his shopping spree to buy camera gear again in CS by using the profits. This shows that he has made tonnes from the market.

Buy those good quality stocks now for next year rally.

Normally, people who start buying sprees on cameras usually suck in photography.

Status
Not open for further replies.