Student Outing - Singapore Flyer ($10 Offer For Students)

Date To Go

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesnt matter how's the view... just want to try it out... =D

Yeah..I know.

U want go?
Haha. Sorry, went there a few times already.. Day, evening and night..

Anyway, have a good time for those who are going.
My advice is to go on the evening, board it at 7pm and you can capture the sunset moment. ;)

Here's a sample pic, captured at around 7.30pm (if I remember correctly) a few months back.
Untitled-11.jpg

Haha. Sorry, went there a few times already.. Day, evening and night..

Anyway, have a good time for those who are going.
My advice is to go on the evening, board it at 7pm and you can capture the sunset moment. ;)

Here's a sample pic, captured at around 7.30pm (if I remember correctly) a few months back.
Untitled-11.jpg

:thumbsup:

only student? 11B cannot enjoy the same offer?

BUMPZ!

Current winning vote : 30th Nov 2009

Hope to see some changes.

Last edited:
Am considering going... can the organiser pls state out the names of confirmed participant so we can know at least how many are attending?

He date isn't even confirmed.and there is no deadline.....

Hows bout we take the poll result this friday. then the date is cfm, and the deadline is one day before that cfm date.

ya... make it the deadline this friday... need confirmation as soon as possible as well.. need to ask for off from my manager...

Am considering going... can the organiser pls state out the names of confirmed participant so we can know at least how many are attending?

I am going to call up all of them today.
Some are them is so idoit to poll when they arent even student. So the poll isnt accurate.

:think: still considering :bsmilie:

i might have some school stuff going on thats y.

Then faster make up your mind

He date isn't even confirmed.and there is no deadline.....

Deadline is this week. Thurs or Friday.

Hows bout we take the poll result this friday. then the date is cfm, and the deadline is one day before that cfm date.

No. will close thread on thursday. And start sorting out who is going.

ya... make it the deadline this friday... need confirmation as soon as possible as well.. need to ask for off from my manager...

Ok sure.. By thurs.

Anyway,

Trip subject to changes. Due to weather and so for.
So take note.

Will call you guys soon.
Thanks

btw guys, 2nd dec theres the fireworks at vivo. maybe can do it then? and head over to vivo.

Status
Not open for further replies.