Formula Drift Singapore, 24th & 25th April !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Every One!!

I will be shooting for the first time in such a fast moving sport. Also i am new to photography. Would like to seek your advice and guidence to click :) .I have read abt using Panning in shooting in such condition but didnot tried yet. Don't surprise if some guy will come to you and seek your advice :) .

dont worry, me too newbie! haha;)

Current attendee list:
1. Troy (both days) - 96613911 (easy to spot, 1.87m Caucasian)
2. Judas (both days)
3. Bryson (both days)
4. Minglink (Day 2)
5. robinc2005 (both days, newbie here using Sony A500 with 18-250mm)
6. Zephryl (Day 1 tentative Day 2 going)
7. dylan1987 with 2 friends
8. TonyT
9. soons + 1
10. Ajay (Should be both days)
11. Sidmed5 ( Both Days ) H.P 94499016
12. azafotos =D
13. gane2182(Day 2) H.P 84226302
14. dEthANGeL (both days)
15. Minerva (both days) 81009203
16. Elmoo (both days) 98575994

hey Elmoo, it was nice meeting you... sorry we had to rush off n didnt see you. anyways, see ya tmr!

i think i saw troy ahaha....

I was sitting near you all at the grandstand, black formula D shirt with a 100 - 400mm lens, never budged from my seat till i gave it up during qualifiers 2 lol

Nice meeting you Troy.

Hope your shots came out ok! :bsmilie:

Try try and try! Don't limit yourself by equipment!

Nice meeting all of you, thanks for the tips that everyone gave ;)

Yep you more than likely saw me Judas, somehow people don't have much trouble spotting me :bsmilie:
I even had a girl from Indonesia recognise me in my hat, and I only met her once over a year ago! :bigeyes:

See you all after 10.30am, i'll be heading to the first corner on the walkabout side, that spot looked good from the grandstand ;)

Nice meeting all of you, thanks for the tips that everyone gave ;)

Yep you more than likely saw me Judas, somehow people don't have much trouble spotting me :bsmilie:
I even had a girl from Indonesia recognise me in my hat, and I only met her once over a year ago! :bigeyes:

See you all after 10.30am, i'll be heading to the first corner on the walkabout side, that spot looked good from the grandstand ;)

I'll say Hi to you tomorrow ;) . Will be there too. Will be quite boring to have photos from the same spots all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.