Singapore Street Festival 2006 - Event Photographers Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Updated with the 1st and 2nd week roster.

Please understand that we may not be able to roster all photographers who registered, so my apologies to those who missed the cut - its nothing personal and definitely not intentional - the rostering is based on the registration list sequence and the times listed as available.

Link to Week 1 and Week 2 Roster for Street Festival (PDF file)

For those photographers who have been rostered, please collect your badges, lanyard and 2 CDs from the following address :-

Caleb's Toy (look for Rich Liow)
91 Bencoolen Street
#01-81 Sunshine Plaza

Many thanks to Rich for allowing us to use his premises as a distribution point for the badges/CDs. Please note that Rich's is only open on the following days/times:-
Mon-Wed : 12pm - 2pm ; 6:30pm - 9:00pm
Thur-Sat : 12pm - 9pm
Sundays/Public holidays : Closed

We will post instructions on how/when/where to submit the CDs after the event.

I'm a little bit dim on the location.

Can somebody give me the heads up where on earth is scape: Youth Park?
I can't seem to find any location details even at the SSF 06 official website?
How'd they expect tourists to know then? :dunno:

Hi... Just Wondering... Where Do I Submit Photos Of The Events At Street Festival..... I'm Not The Official Photographer... Happen To Be There Last Weekend... Cheers

Hello all,

I am a registered photographer at SSF 06. But my CC called me up last night to ask for my photography service to their event on this Saturday, 10th June 2006, 10am to 3pm. It will crash with my registered timing of Saturday, 10th June 2006, 1pm to 5 pm.

Anyone would like to take over me? I will pass the badge and lanyard plus the 2 CDs over to him/her on Friday.

Regards,
Jack :)

hanqiang1011 said:
Hello all,

I am a registered photographer at SSF 06. But my CC called me up last night to ask for my photography service to their event on this Saturday, 10th June 2006, 10am to 3pm. It will crash with my registered timing of Saturday, 10th June 2006, 1pm to 5 pm.

Anyone would like to take over me? I will pass the badge and lanyard plus the 2 CDs over to him/her on Friday.

Regards,
Jack :)

Ok, found a replacement.

Darren, pls note that +evenstar will be replacing me for this Saturday 1 to 5pm.

Thanks

Hi all,

+_evenstar is injuried... He cant take over me tomorrow... (On behalf of all from CS and Cactus FC, I wish him a speedy recovery...)

Anyone wish to take over me? The badge and CDs are still with him...

Regards,
Jack

i can i can.. how to contact evenstar?

heng I saw the post.. i thought they would email out hte schedule..
anyway, any experienced fellows can share whether flash photography is permitted?

iceberg said:
heng I saw the post.. i thought they would email out hte schedule..
anyway, any experienced fellows can share whether flash photography is permitted?

yes flash is allowed...

the last time iwas there as passerby.. i was afraid that the flash will distract them or sth...
any of you use tripod too?

Hi,
Would anyone be free to take over my slot on thursday from 15 June 6-8pm at cineleisure?
I have just been notified of an important meeting I have to go and it clashes with the time slot I got.

Any takers? Pls kindly pm me if you are interested.
:)

Liwei

4) Photographers are required to upload their photos (low-res, selected ones, not all) to the Street Festival Gallery, sorted by day (username/password will be provided).
5) Photographers are to submit a CD containing high-res versions of the files (in JPEG format) to us (actual process yet to be determined).

Abt e password hwo do we get it frm u?
When r we going to pass u e cds & how?

iceberg said:
the last time iwas there as passerby.. i was afraid that the flash will distract them or sth...
any of you use tripod too?

i'm not sure about others, but i don't really use a tripod, cos need to move around quite a bit. :)

As for the flash part, flash photography is allowed, but it would really depend on what the performance is about, e.g if its band/solo singing etc, flash would not affect much, but if its like a break dancing event, i wouldn suggest using flash when they are doing some stunts especially flips etc cos you might distract them and cause some accident. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.