Singapore Street Festival 2006 - Event Photographers Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Arcanic~ said:
i'm not sure about others, but i don't really use a tripod, cos need to move around quite a bit. :)

As for the flash part, flash photography is allowed, but it would really depend on what the performance is about, e.g if its band/solo singing etc, flash would not affect much, but if its like a break dancing event, i wouldn suggest using flash when they are doing some stunts especially flips etc cos you might distract them and cause some accident. ;)

hehe no break dance on friday 9 june, i just flash my way thru out the performance... mostly singing + one act iirc

anyway here is my take Street Fest 06, not a very good one tho :sweat:

Hi guys, due to unforseen circumstances. Am unable to make it on 14th June, Wednesday at scape-Youth Park. Timing will be 6-8pm. Photographer who is interested to take over me pls PM me. I will hand over the necessary items to you. Cheers!

Okay, I'm done with my photos for today. How do we upload the photos to the photo gallery?
The account info that was mailed to us was for the event registration, rather than the actual gallery.

rickygck said:
Hi guys, due to unforseen circumstances. Am unable to make it on 14th June, Wednesday at scape-Youth Park. Timing will be 6-8pm. Photographer who is interested to take over me pls PM me. I will hand over the necessary items to you. Cheers!
Anyone?

Paperkurt said:
Hi,
Would anyone be free to take over my slot on thursday from 15 June 6-8pm at cineleisure?
I have just been notified of an important meeting I have to go and it clashes with the time slot I got.

Any takers? Pls kindly pm me if you are interested.
:)

Liwei

Any takers???
Sms or pm me. Thanx.

rickygck said:
Anyone interested?

Ricky

I have not recieved the information needed to upload to the gallery either. However, one of the performance band asked for my pictures and I have uploaded some of them here

Cheers

Steven Tor

shuee88 said:
4) Photographers are required to upload their photos (low-res, selected ones, not all) to the Street Festival Gallery, sorted by day (username/password will be provided).
5) Photographers are to submit a CD containing high-res versions of the files (in JPEG format) to us (actual process yet to be determined).

Abt e password hwo do we get it frm u?
When r we going to pass u e cds & how?

errr its an open event whereby anyone can go and take the shoots rite....so if others havin the pass already can take over for ur two ?!?

stor said:
I have not recieved the information needed to upload to the gallery either. However, one of the performance band asked for my pictures and I have uploaded some of them here

Cheers

Steven Tor

WOW, you climb up the stage! :thumbsup:
i din even think of it even with my lanyard on :sweatsm:

smokeput said:
errr its an open event whereby anyone can go and take the shoots rite....so if others havin the pass already can take over for ur two ?!?

since you already said it is an open event, you can shoot even without pass. but maybe not as accessible compare to those who have pass. with pass you might go up the stage like what stor did, but it still ok to shoot below like what i did

ExplorerZ said:
WOW, you climb up the stage! :thumbsup:
i din even think of it even with my lanyard on :sweatsm:

as long as you are considerate to the audience and is not disrupting the performance.

I dun see why not as you are the official photog that period.:)

rickygck said:
Thanks for those who are interested. The post had just been taken up. Cheers!

CYRN said:
as long as you are considerate to the audience and is not disrupting the performance.

I dun see why not as you are the official photog that period.:)

Hi CYRN

Thank you for the clarification. Being the official photographer, the task is the capture the performance to the best of our abilities. What I did for the dance was went up the stage and went straight to the back of the stage to snap the pictures. Under no circumstances was I in the way of the performer. I just took a few snap shots and off I went down the stage. The key of taking from that angle is to reflect the atmosphere of the performance being attended by a good turn out of the crowd.

Cheers

Steven Tor

Hi all,

Due to my time schedule, I missed out last week and had Boen to replace me. This Thursday and Friday I am able to replace you guys should you all cant make it.

I am available at:

-Thursday 3pm onwards
-Friday 5pm onwards

Regards
Jack :)

Sausage said:
OMG!! Deadline for photo submission was just mailed out. It's 4 pm TODAY!

yup... just sent my crappy photos over :sweat: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.