ClubSNAP is once again proud to be associated with the Singapore Street Festival for 2006 and similiar to the previous years, we are asking for volunteer photographers to assist in the event photography during the two weeks when the Street Festival is being held.
Singapore Street Festival 2006
June 2nd to June 18th, 2006
Weekdays (Tue-Fri) programmes from 6:30pm to 10:00pm (rough timings)
First Weekend (3rd/4th June) programmes from 9:00am to 10:00pm
Second Weekend (10th/11th June) programmes from 1:00pm to 11:00pm
Final Weekend (17th/18th June) programmes run for 48 consecutive hours
Singapore Street Festival Site
Singapore Street Festival Gallery (2003/2004/2005)
Click on this link to sign up as an Event Photographer for Singapore Street Festival 2006.
Things to note:-
1) We will need a minimum of 6 photographers per timeslot as there will be multiple locations to cover. More photographers will be required on weekends as programmes run throughout the entire weekend.
2) Please indicate your available timeslots by selecting the appropriate checkboxes for each of the days.
3) We will roster the photographers according to the timeslots indicated but in instances where there are too many photographers, we will try to allocate appropriately.
4) Photographers are required to upload their photos (low-res, selected ones, not all) to the Street Festival Gallery, sorted by day (username/password will be provided).
5) Photographers are to submit a CD containing high-res versions of the files (in JPEG format) to us (actual process yet to be determined).
Things yet to be finalised:-
1) Official badges
2) Daily Meal allowance (one per photographer per day)
3) Providing blank CDs for submission of high-res JPEGs.
Timeframe is quite short so please sign up at the site to indicate your available timeslots so that we can start the rostering.
Click on this link to sign up as an Event Photographer for Singapore Street Festival 2005.