Singapore Street Festival 2006 - Event Photographers Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, link is broken!

I am available on 11th June, morning. Say 9-12?

metallilan said:
Pardon me for asking, but is this like restricted to DLSR users only? Im using a prosumer camera(with all the extra accesories like flash and all that, i have done event photography before), is it a good idea for me to participate?

Please advice. Thanks!
Its not restricted to DSLRs only, although there are advantages of using DSLR for event photography. Doesn't matter what is used, as long as the end result is a reasonably good image.

Need to edit something but link is broken..

donchua said:
Need to edit something but link is broken..

Me too. What happened to the link and the event is happening tomorow if I am not wrong. Until now there is no news about it.

hmm me too.. and i signed up for this sat..

Relax pple, I'm sure the admins are working on the issue. Besides for those who have registered, your contact no should be in there right? Maybe the admins will call you instead. :)

Anyway, you can also always drop by StreetFest to start shooting on your own first and post the pics to CS later... Juz dun be considerate and dun block pple, etc when you shoot. :)

Ashleyy said:
Relax pple, I'm sure the admins are working on the issue. Besides for those who have registered, your contact no should be in there right? Maybe the admins will call you instead. :)

Anyway, you can also always drop by StreetFest to start shooting on your own first and post the pics to CS later... Juz dun be considerate and dun block pple, etc when you shoot. :)

Some of the days, I cannot made it. I need to to do some edit.

Hi All,
The link to the registration website has been fixed. We have enough photographers for now.

This is the first week's roster, 2nd week roster will be out by this weekend.

Please understand that we may not be able to roster all photographers who registered, so my apologies to those who missed the cut - its nothing personal and definitely not intentional - the rostering is based on the registration list sequence and the times listed as available.

Link to Week 1 and Week 2 Roster for Street Festival (PDF file)

For those photographers who have been rostered for the first week, please collect your badges, lanyard and 2 CDs from the following address :-

Caleb's Toy (look for Rich Liow)
91 Bencoolen Street
#01-81 Sunshine Plaza

Many thanks to Rich for allowing us to use his premises as a distribution point for the badges/CDs.

We will post instructions on how/when/where to submit the CDs after the event.

when can we start collecting the items? only on that day itself?

ExplorerZ said:
when can we start collecting the items? only on that day itself?
You can start collecting the items from this afternoon.

For those who cannot see...

ssfduty1.jpg

:)

Sorry guys, 1st time participarting... so nt so sure abt the place i am gonna shoot where is the gallery theatre?

Darren said:
Hi All,
The link to the registration website has been fixed.
Thanks Darren, I've submitted my registration. Hope i'll be able to join my friends who registered at the same timeslot. :D

devilsjaw said:
Hmm.... Dont Mind Me Asking.... I Registered For Two Days This week... How Come My Name Is Not Up There?...

he already said there are too many people registering so some might not be choosen, but you can still join as to shoot and hand up ur images

Please understand that we may not be able to roster all photographers who registered, so my apologies to those who missed the cut - its nothing personal and definitely not intentional - the rostering is based on the registration list sequence and the times listed as available.

Status
Not open for further replies.