Singapore guys are....

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverelf

Dec 19, 2002
Near Equator
Visit site
Ok.. FIRST I must request everyone to keep calm. I just want to find out what everyone in these forums think of Singapore guys, so hopefully we won't see flamings....

Maybe after this I will do "Singapore girls are...." :)

Aiyah, everybody is different. How to classify all "Singaporean guys under one single adjective?

hmmm I have gone through every option before... so I'll just add a dc offset... ;p

Originally posted by Zookeeper
Aiyah, everybody is different. How to classify all "Singaporean guys under one single adjective?
in fact, every male can be any of the above at different times ... one day caring, flirty and romantic (to get approval to buy that $4000 lens), next day chauvinistic & narrow-minded cos want to go zoo whole day to try out the lens and leave the gf/wife behind, after that be practical & romantic again cos need to get gf/wife back on speaking terms so go buy a dozen red roses ...

Originally posted by Darren
in fact, every male can be any of the above at different times ... one day caring, flirty and romantic (to get approval to buy that $4000 lens), next day chauvinistic & narrow-minded cos want to go zoo whole day to try out the lens and leave the gf/wife behind, after that be practical & romantic again cos need to get gf/wife back on speaking terms so go buy a dozen red roses ...

:bsmilie:

Originally posted by Darren
in fact, every male can be any of the above at different times

darren :) you crack me up hheheheheh...........

Originally posted by denizenx
hmmm I have gone through every option before... so I'll just add a dc offset... ;p

gone through every option? :devil: what's a dc offset?

Every Singapore guy is an individual. They cannot be summed up so easily. I agree with Darren that even at different times, they can seem to behave differently. Even different people will have different opinions of the same person.

Originally posted by maddog

gone through every option? :devil: what's a dc offset?

like darren says one can be each at diff times... so DC offset means I added a vote to each option thereby pushing everything up... ;p

Maybe only ladies shld vote? :D

practical = money oriented?

where's kiasu and kiasi? ;p

Originally posted by Zookeeper

No worries, this is a multiple choice poll :)

where's kiasu and kiasi?

All of us SIngaporeans are inately Kiasu and Kiasee liao.. so no need to vote on that.. :) Joking lah.

Maybe only ladies shld vote?
No flames no flames, but when I asked my superior what she thought of Singapore guys. she had 2 words "No guts". No flames please.. just relaying a sentiment.

ur superior hun4 na2 li3 one? LOL obviously she hasn't met many types.. maybe stuck in IT too long...

When your superior does meet the guys with "guts", then she will see that the guys she sees that have "guts" may be too much for her to handle.

Originally posted by denizenx
ur superior hun4 na2 li3 one? LOL obviously she hasn't met many types.. maybe stuck in IT too long...

Hehe... I don't know where she got THAT idea from. By the way, she's not an IT personnel. She's a healthcare person.. :) And she's getting married in March. hehehehe........

Personally if you asked me to typify Singapore guys (I stress that TYPIFY) I'd say that they are generally good guys. Could be more creative but good guys.. :)

my take:
- generally more sheltered
- less risk-taking becos of above
- factory minded/ sheep/ square etc
esp those who trod the well-heeled way of sch-grad-salaryman road. die nameless statistic. typical soldier mentality, charge wherever the command goes... you3 yong3 wu2 mou2

as for those who fell off halfway or managed to fly, hmm well they're no different from other countries...

:confused: no comments ...

can be indifferent at times ... sigh what matters most is how to make your girl happy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.