Singapore guys are.....

Singapore guys are....

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
calisc said:
Where? where? Uncle Zaren you sure or not? :bsmilie:

everywhere lah! sure! :bsmilie:

many singa-po-lean men are...........................................

tiko peh :sweat:

/me runs away

plsoong said:
many singa-po-lean men are...........................................

tiko peh :sweat:

/me runs away

this i agree!!! Ogling at women is considered normal men.....but on the bad sense....(strangely) alot of sg men are perverted even to the same sex.....peering at thy neighbour in toilets....nipple/groin pinching "games"...etc etc.
*shudders*

LoL

Silverelf said:
Ok.. FIRST I must request everyone to keep calm. I just want to find out what everyone in these forums think of Singapore guys, so hopefully we won't see flamings....

Maybe after this I will do "Singapore girls are...." :)

Hoi! you forgot to add these in your list:

-Funny
-Strong
-Ambitious
-Intellectual
-Well-read
-Sexy
-Hot

I think this thread/topic would be more interesting if posted in a female dominated forum... Remember last time there was a thread abt SG womens... and tat turns out pretty interesting cos... clubsnap is basically a male dominated forum...

candy said:
spineless and generally afraid.
What to do? How else could we keep our garment in power?

Sion said:
Hoi! you forgot to add these in your list:

-Funny
-Strong
-Ambitious
-Intellectual
-Well-read
-Sexy
-Hot

You are saying about yourself I presume.......

wah, from the poll result (not sure if the polling population is equally gal & guy), singaporean guys are everything. close to perfect :embrass: . ha ha ha

candy said:
spineless and generally afraid.

wow...thread revived 10 hours ago....must be something happened to you, if not this thread wasnt dug out from it's grave...hehehe... :bsmilie:

Silverelf said:
Ok.. FIRST I must request everyone to keep calm. I just want to find out what everyone in these forums think of Singapore guys, so hopefully we won't see flamings....

Maybe after this I will do "Singapore girls are...." :)

Hmm...SG men are???All of the above in the poll. Hw bt the story the day someone found out that her bf cheated behind her back, he slept with another girl and made her stomach big? And how did she responded? She gave him the ultimate but yet her heart is aching to beat him up into pulp,
wanting to publicise his sexual news everywhere so he has nowhere to go? I say such guys are damn asses and jerks!

I hope that none of the guys here in CS falls under this category.

jodie_tan said:
Hmm...SG men are???All of the above in the poll. Hw bt the story the day someone found out that her bf cheated behind her back, he slept with another girl and made her stomach big? And how did she responded? She gave him the ultimate but yet her heart is aching to beat him up into pulp,
wanting to publicise his sexual news everywhere so he has nowhere to go? I say such guys are damn asses and jerks!

I hope that none of the guys here in CS falls under this category.

there are girls who do the same thing, have a boyfren, but sleep around. Do you think the guy should publicize ? i don't think anybody would believe him anyway if he did. LoL :bsmilie:

jodie_tan said:
EWW...but really...sleeping ard is such a DISGRACE to both genders!

both are frequent in today's time....but guy's deeds are more publicized somehow....girls who do such things always manage to keep it under wraps....hahaha :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.