Singapore guys are.....

Singapore guys are....

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by SniperD
:bsmilie: so does the typical Singapore male a family man or the MCP?

he talks MCP but is more family man... ( I hope)

so contradictory... I think Singapore males are too conservative.. we squirm @ the talk of sex, dildos and hush-hush talks in public... saying and displaying the ways of love and cares is so dull

Man... I would rather us, as Singapore men, be more open to the idea of being less conservative ;)

Originally posted by SniperD
so contradictory... I think Singapore males are too conservative.. we squirm @ the talk of sex, dildos and hush-hush talks in public... saying and displaying the ways of love and cares is so dull

Man... I would rather us, as Singapore men, be more open to the idea of being less conservative ;)

maybe from the circles of friends that you have ...

are we too pampered ? ERS, NSS, aircon, food ha ha

think singaporean men getting more robotic ... you see most clubsnaps members are from IT background ... =P

just some of my humble comments

:D

LOL Darren is spot on man!!!!!!! But then again, is that not typical male behaviour, regardless of nationality? :devil:

Darren, you wimp.

I never need any permission to get whatever I want. I am the man of the house. Da Boss. I....

Oh oh, she's coming.... see ya later!

Originally posted by StreetShooter
Darren, you wimp.

I never need any permission to get whatever I want. I am the man of the house. Da Boss. I....

Oh oh, she's coming.... see ya later!

hahahaha - sounds like most of the men i know :bsmilie:

Originally posted by NitroTech

Nooooooooooooo......... you know me......... :D

hmmmmm u arh ...... hehehe .... better dun say anything here lah :devil:

Originally posted by kristlbel
... not tall enough for me :p

Sounds like a cheap shot to me. :rolleyes:

I don't think we are talking about physical characteristics here. :p

And if the gentlemen in here starts on female physical characteristic, i would think that alot of the female photographers will definately get being offended. ;p

Originally posted by Wolfgang

And if the gentlemen in here starts on female physical characteristic, i would think that alot of the female photographers will definately get being offended. ;p

we all have our complaints of the opposite sex. and i know what the guys will have to say abt the ladies too. i do have guy friends who bitch too, you know :p

i cast my vote already anyway. since physical appearance not in the vote, so i classified it as 'others' in my post lor...

Originally posted by Wolfgang

Wolf you got that right - dun even start on anybody's physical characteristics.

Afterall, there is a wide spectrum of body types in this world - best to just leave it at that.

The reverse answer to Singapore guys not being tall enough would be "Singapore women are too tall for the guys"??? :devil:

Originally posted by lavenderlilz

The reverse answer to Singapore guys not being tall enough would be "Singapore women are too tall for the guys"??? :devil:

Lil..... you sure about that???
:devil: eh?? :devil:

Originally posted by NitroTech

Lil..... you sure about that???
:devil: eh?? :devil:

aiya D, u didn't catch wat i mean lah

but seriously, the younger generation gals are so much taller than me - makes me feel like a midget

my young cousin is already 1.74m if i am not wrong! now that's tall for a gal

Originally posted by lavenderlilz

my young cousin is already 1.74m if i am not wrong! now that's tall for a gal

Ok lah, not very tall lah.... :devil: But honestly that would be the ideal height.... perfect in fact...

Status
Not open for further replies.