Singapore guys are.....

Singapore guys are....

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer tall gals... heheheh... but i don't see many tall gals in singapore yet...

we all have our complaints of the opposite sex. and i know what the guys will have to say abt the ladies too. i do have guy friends who bitch too, you know :p
Oh, i'm sure we all do but do not generalise. Not all men to be like your friend or think like him.

i cast my vote already anyway. since physical appearance not in the vote, so i classified it as 'others' in my post lor...

But you do realise, that in the entire vote, there is not a singular mention of physical characteristic?

Yep, I know.. but I didn't know how to include that in the polls.. I mean what do I put?
"Tall, Dark and Handsome"
"Tall, skinny and....."
You know... any body got bright ideas on the LOOKS?? :)

Originally posted by Silverelf
Yep, I know.. but I didn't know how to include that in the polls.. I mean what do I put?
"Tall, Dark and Handsome"
"Tall, skinny and....."
You know... any body got bright ideas on the LOOKS?? :)

I don't really think it's fair to start on anybody's looks.

Wolfgang, I apologise, I guess that didn't come out quite the way I intended it to.

Anyway, I didn't want to include looks cos it's too 'difficult' a topic to handle.

Originally posted by Silverelf
Wolfgang, I apologise, I guess that didn't come out quite the way I intended it to.

Anyway, I didn't want to include looks cos it's too 'difficult' a topic to handle.

apologise? hmm well woofie mentioned looks first and baited u successfully... ;p

Originally posted by Darren
in fact, every male can be any of the above at different times ... one day caring, flirty and romantic (to get approval to buy that $4000 lens), next day chauvinistic & narrow-minded cos want to go zoo whole day to try out the lens and leave the gf/wife behind, after that be practical & romantic again cos need to get gf/wife back on speaking terms so go buy a dozen red roses ...

I totally agree....:D

Its true that all guys will have some of the above traits, but it is the basic nature and character of that person that one of the above describes him best.

Singaporean men are a different breed altogether as we are not taught the same way as our western counter-parts. Hence there is always the saying that most singapore women prefer to look for a caucasian bf/husband.

1. They have more money to lavish on their women.
(housing/medical/entertainment/car allowances)

2. They know how to behave as a gentleman.

3. Their family values may defer from locals.

4. They openly praise and take note of their partners.

5. They give they partner an equa amount of respect.

The list goes on.:rolleyes:

Just my $0.02 worth on the topic.

Well, you cant really consider my opinion to be an objective one because the only guy I know from Singapore is my best friend, so I just think he's perfect, but I certainly agree that they're good guyz.

Why no option for "hen-peck"

:bsmilie:

I got a few friends damn hen peck one. Whole day do things and chores for their gf. Jialat

FLiNcHY said:
Why no option for "hen-peck"

:bsmilie:

I got a few friends damn hen peck one. Whole day do things and chores for their gf. Jialat

Thats not hen-peck la. Hen-peck meants do things, chores and afraid of wife. Not GF. Do for GF=Chee Hong! :bsmilie:

whahaha... i think theres 2 short of options. High EQ, Low IQ, Low EQ, High IQ... hahahaha... see which u belong to lor.. simple.. ;p

;)

hi hi
how to vote?

hi fiftybucks,

you need to have at least 50posts and be a few months old as a member to be able to post :D

generally i think sg men are a little bit of all that is listed.. but i voted practical.. men being men are still the logical, rational, pratical sort.. but of course there are exceptions =)

all singapore men are rich, nice, smart, fit and handsome.

zaren said:
all singapore men are rich, nice, smart, fit and handsome.
whoa defnitely not me...where to find singapore men that has all these qualities...one in a billion years :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.