People I met at LAOS - A Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow I can see u r more experimental with the xprocess tone now Hosea :D
interesting boy smoking :)

Hey Zero.. Yes, trying to convey the feel with some xp which I seldom do.
This picture would be more meaningful for those who started smoking at young age...
probably encounter the phase: "I'm a Man, I Smoke";)
Thanks for comment.

I can't resist capturing their natural smiles and enthusiasm for a snap even though my tele is not suitable as they kept coming so close to my lens. Beware, they can touch your lens ...:bsmilie:
I had a simple “shake-hand game” with them… they were very happy and that makes my day.

DSC_7114mAz.jpg

DSC_7113mAZ.jpg

even with the hood on?
This is possible... my friend's lens was oiled by friendly children fingers at Tibet.
Sometimes, we could also acc. touch our lens even with the hood on
Worst; I seldom put on the hood;)

This is possible... my friend's lens was oiled by friendly children fingers at Tibet.
Sometimes, we could also acc. touch our lens even with the hood on
Worst; I seldom put on the hood;)

for me, i have no choice becos it is already very troublesome to change lens, and more troublesome to change filters and cokin rectangular filters, so i never use hood. i thought that happen to me only.....

even locally I experienced the kids touching your lens..
somemore mine I took off the uv filter hahaha...
lucky no scratch :)

for me, i have no choice becos it is already very troublesome to change lens, and more troublesome to change filters and cokin rectangular filters, so i never use hood. i thought that happen to me only.....

Filters really troublesome... I'm lazy to use it esp for travel st. photos. ;)

One of the most interesting to do during the night at LPB is to visit the Night market.
Just take a slow stroll after your sumptuous dinner and have some fun in bargaining and buy some good souvenirs for your friends.

Thinking hard ? reasonably good price la… ;)
DSC_5894mz.jpg

She was sellingthese beautiful foldable ball-lanterns. Look great…but I was just lazy to carry them back.
DSC_5901m1z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.