Pasir Ris photographers outing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
I'm staying in Pasir Ris too. May I know where exactly I can go shoot sunrise and sunsets?

sunrise at pasir ris park, at 6.55am+

sunset at east coast? (haven't shot any yet)

Hi all,
I'm staying in Pasir Ris too. May I know where exactly I can go shoot sunrise and sunsets?

For sunrise...can go to the bund behind Home Team NS Holiday Chalet.

Sunset? can look up my previous post in this thread for the location...

2749452781_fd54a6e172_b.jpg

Anyone wants to go to Ubin?
Haven't been there for like 10 years....:think:

sounds good, but my weekends are pretty much burnt till after september 26th (thats when i stop work and head back to school)

make that one day perhaps after late september im alright with it.

has favorited this thread..

do update if got impromptu meet up.
Anyone photographed the new (& horrid) ferris wheel yet?? :bigeyes:

i didnt know pasir ris have a ferris wheel:sweatsm:

Gosh, what happened? Hope it get serviced and ready for action soon. I do have a bicycle which can come in handy for exploring the neighbourhood. Otherwise I don't mind walking as well. But sad to say, I can't make it on most Sat morning.

i guess 99% of ppl in pasir ris do have bicycle at least 1 per household

heys.. i stay in tampines~ pretty near enough to count me in too right? :)

i own a D40 from Nikon, less than a month old thou.. :)

heys.. i stay in tampines~ pretty near enough to count me in too right? :)

i own a D40 from Nikon, less than a month old thou.. :)

you're less than a month old, or the camera? :bsmilie:

ok solly solly.

you're less than a month old, or the camera? :bsmilie:

ok solly solly.

lol.

which area do you guys live tho? i live in the 150++ area. those nice kuih lapis red supreme HDB houses. hehehe

i live exactly behind Elias Park Pri Sch, blk 510+ where it's so peaceful scenery and happening events.

I stay at Pasir Ris Drive 6, very near Downtown East and Hai Sing Catholic School. Just bought a second-hand Canon 400D with 18-55mm and 70-300mm lens from a fine gentleman last weekend. Hoping to learn more about DSLR and photography skills. Please don't mock my humble set-up as I am only an amateur.

PM me if there are any outing! :cool:

I stay at Pasir Ris Drive 6, very near Downtown East and Hai Sing Catholic School. Just bought a second-hand Canon 400D with 18-55mm and 70-300mm lens from a fine gentleman last weekend. Hoping to learn more about DSLR and photography skills. Please don't mock my humble set-up as I am only an amateur.

PM me if there are any outing! :cool:

No hworry, moi ish yuzing a 400D oso....:lovegrin:

No news of any event or gathering for Pasir Risians?

hahaha.. nobody taking the lead yet I guess. anyway I do meet up with some other pasir risians for kopi once a while... maybe will post the next tcss session. Usually at white sand 3rd level food court....:lovegrin:

Hey all, I'm from Pasir Ris area too :D Hope to have a photography outing haha.

Hi all, I live at Pasir Ris Dr 6 too, nearer to the fishing pond.. so that makes me closest to Kaxdd. Hahahaha..

Hi Velasco.. remember me?! from the Canon S5IS thread?!

Anyway, I too bought myself a Nikon D300 recently and is quite keen to go out shooting as well, perhaps get to know the Pasir Ris estate abit betta?

:)

Hi all, I live at Pasir Ris Dr 6 too, nearer to the fishing pond.. so that makes me closest to Kaxdd. Hahahaha..

Hi Velasco.. remember me?! from the Canon S5IS thread?!

Anyway, I too bought myself a Nikon D300 recently and is quite keen to go out shooting as well, perhaps get to know the Pasir Ris estate abit betta?

:)
Hi luffs! I stay on the side opposite Hai Sing Catholic School, block 469. Welcome to the thread!

Not sure if you guys know the monitor lizards at the canal near the fishing pond. There are actually 2 of them! I only realise 2 weeks ago when I was trying to chase one of them to take a picture. Then I saw the other one on the other side of the canal! I spent about an hour hunting down their nest, so perhaps interested brave souls can join me in my next "hunting" and take some pictures of these beautiful creatures before NEA, Zoo or whichever agencies decide that they are dangerous... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.