Pasir Ris photographers outing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2008
Pasir Ris
Hey! a fellow Pasir Ris-er. as a matter of curiousity, are you a student or working adult? I'm looking for pasir ris shooters as well to get a bit of "expert advice".

lukesky

Oct 28, 2004
I am working adult.. Only 2 of us staying at Pasir Ris? khehe
actually no, there are plenty of PGs staying around that area, why not u look at the East Shooters thread? We've had a couple of shoots in Pasir Ris already..

lukesky

Oct 28, 2004
Hey lukesky!!! Good to see you!!

You can propose a pasir ris shooting in the east shooter. =)
hi hi.... outing har? i also duno where to go man. the next big event will probably be the fireworks in august..

Jun 25, 2008
Pasir Ris
haha i've never been to any of the outings either. hardly surprising, given that i just joined 2 days ago. any TP students among you easties?

clioboy

May 25, 2008
has favorited this thread..

do update if got impromptu meet up.
Anyone photographed the new (& horrid) ferris wheel yet?? :bigeyes:

xingyap

Mar 29, 2005
Singapore, Singapore
If got enough people in Pasir Ris, maybe we can arrange for outing. Some places to be considered such as SBG, SBWR, KRT, and etc... Good to go there and back home together... ; )

Sideburns

Oct 3, 2006
Pasir Ris
www.flickr.com
hi guys! im also from pasir ris...yes we can set to meet up for shoot sometimes. i believe there are lots of great spots here in pasir ris to shoot! :D

xingyap

Mar 29, 2005
Singapore, Singapore
I just went to Mandai Orchid Garden this morning, together with another 4 photographers of Pasir Ris... ; )
Sorry, we didn't post it here because it was last minutes outing actually. I will try to post the plan for the next outing..

The result was not great today, it was a bit cloudy in the morning.. if you wanna see, here is some of the picts:

http://masakatsu.multiply.com/photos/album/53/Mandai_Orchid_Garden

Nov 12, 2003
Pasir ris
pachome2.pacific.net.sg
hello.... *waves*
I live here too...

By the way.... any one knows if i can get good shots of birds in the swamp PRPark?

just read back my own post i feel quite silly, i dont mean if i can get a good shot...
I mean if there are any birds in the swamp area? like those you see is Sg Buloh or Ubin? egrets, sand pipers, hornbills etc?

May 1, 2008
hello.... *waves*
I live here too...

By the way.... any one knows if i can get good shots of birds in the swamp PRPark?

just read back my own post i feel quite silly, i dont mean if i can get a good shot...
I mean if there are any birds in the swamp area? like those you see is Sg Buloh or Ubin? egrets, sand pipers, hornbills etc?
Yes...you can get them...kingfisher, bee-eater, pink-neck pigeon and so on.
Here's a couple i took there...
image captured RAW, uncropped & unadjusted...just converted to jpeg and resized

Jun 22, 2007
Pasir Ris
Yes...you can get them...kingfisher, bee-eater, pink-neck pigeon and so on.
Here's a couple i took there...
image captured RAW, uncropped & unadjusted...just converted to jpeg and resized

Hmm... correct me if I'm wrong but that kingfisher in the left pic seems to have one of its legs missing :think:

Mar 13, 2005
Hobbitshire
www.facebook.com
birds often rest on one leg while standing on the tree.. that's not a kingfisher though.... it's an egret. :)

i'm living in tampines, close enough to count me in! ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.