Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX100 & LEICA D-Lux Type 109

Hi all.
Kandinsky (Hozea) will be doing 3-4pm on Sunday on videography. Myself will be doing a talk for Panasonic on m43 & lx100 at crossing bridges on Sat 3-4pm and 4-5 on Sunday. Do drop by if free. Cheers!

Tried the cam at the booth... Very gd IQ, decent bokeh, fast AF w no doubt... It's $1,199 pre-order w freebies, by Alan Photo....

One more thing, stock available fr 29 Nov.... According to AP..

Tried the cam at the booth... Very gd IQ, decent bokeh, fast AF w no doubt... It's $1,199 pre-order w freebies, by Alan Photo....

What freebies is Alan Photo providing?

29 November. That's really quite slow compared to Europe and the US where it has been available since 1 Nov.

Tried at Funan just now.....I would say not bad. One thing i don't like is the electronic zoom.

10506973_10152363304536688_2014341886710042278_o.jpg

anyone ate the cookies on display ? :D

Last edited:
Tried at Funan just now.....I would say not bad. One thing i don't like is the electronic zoom.

10506973_10152363304536688_2014341886710042278_o.jpg

anyone ate the cookies on display ? :D

The AWB does not seem to be very good in this shot.

Pre ordered at Click!, available after 27th but might be earlier.

Pre ordered at Click!, available after 27th but might be earlier.

How does the pre-order works? via phone or must go down and pay upfront?

How does the pre-order works? via phone or must go down and pay upfront?

Either pay up front in full or deposit so you probably can't do it over the phone.

The current promotion given by most shops is S$1,199, free 8GB and 16GB SD card, leather case, extra battery and $50 NTUC voucher.

I think it's the official LX100 leather case from Panasonic, that has a US$99 value.

Last edited:
Hi all.
Kandinsky (Hozea) will be doing 3-4pm on Sunday on videography. Myself will be doing a talk for Panasonic on m43 & lx100 at crossing bridges on Sat 3-4pm and 4-5 on Sunday. Do drop by if free. Cheers!

Nice talk wonglp.

You look so young !

Nice photos of your Korea trip ...

You have very cute daughter and son !

Either pay up front in full or deposit so you probably can't do it over the phone. The current promotion given by most shops is S$1,199, free 8GB and 16GB SD card, leather case, extra battery and $50 NTUC voucher. I think it's the official LX100 leather case from Panasonic, that has a US$99 value.

Quite a good set of freebies and a reasonable price to start off ;)

Preordered liao.. Lets pray hard it will be on time.. Am considering selling off m43 gear and just use this instead. Haha.

When will the pre-order end?

End of nov

It feels similar, very fast and confident AF. After all it's the same processor as the GH4 with DFD.

Last edited:
Nice talk wonglp.

You look so young !

Nice photos of your Korea trip ...

You have very cute daughter and son !

Thanks Ryankhoo:) did I chat to you afterwards? Coz had a chat with quite a few gentleman but din really get their names.