Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX100 & LEICA D-Lux Type 109

RRP is $1700. Can get it cheaper if you ask around.

Wonder if the two use common battery. .

Almost certain both will share the same battery...just different branding. Same goes to the auto lens cap.

haven't ;)

Local stocks coming in next week, as for me - i'm gonna be stingy and fly to HK during 1st week Nov to get the Type 109. (7% discount off SGD1700 don play play hor)

Do you have any shops to recommend in Hong Kong? I am heading there as well. Thanks!

He is talking about the leica version bro..

Oh ... pardon my ignorance ... you mean there is another version with normal brand lens ?

Then how much is the RRP for that Version ?

Thanks

Oh ... pardon my ignorance ... you mean there is another version with normal brand lens ?

Then how much is the RRP for that Version ?

Thanks

Not sure if you missed out the earlier thread. Leica also has an identical to lx100 product known as type 109. Both panasonic lx100 and leica type 109 are using leica lens but has some minor differences in cosmetic wise and its processor. The 1700 is refering to the leica branded one.

Not sure if you missed out the earlier thread. Leica also has an identical to lx100 product known as type 109. Both panasonic lx100 and leica type 109 are using leica lens but has some minor differences in cosmetic wise and its processor. The 1700 is refering to the leica branded one.
Oh izit ? I certainly missed out ...

then what is the price for panny lx100 non-branded one ?

Thanks

Arrhhhhhhh!! I am so speechless!!!

:(

Can someone organize a blanket party...??

Lol

Last edited:
haven't ;)

Local stocks coming in next week, as for me - i'm gonna be stingy and fly to HK during 1st week Nov to get the Type 109. (7% discount off SGD1700 don play play hor)

Would there be a street price discount for Lecia? and is there international warranty?

Arrhhhhhhh!! I am so speechless!!!

:(

Can someone organize a blanket party...??

Lol

better organize a mass order ba ... :) :dunno: :bsmilie:

Wow...blanket party? :bigeyes:

Anyway, any news about LX100 or Typ 109 hitting the store yet? So far, have not heard from Leica.

Wow...blanket party? :bigeyes:
Yeah, bring your camera to take photos of the camera ... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Anyway, any news about LX100 or Typ 109 hitting the store yet? So far, have not heard from Leica.
So far no one posted anything yet ...

Not sure about Pana LX100, but there will be a delay for D-Lux (typ 109. Expected to reach here only around end Nov.

Anyone knows when the LX100 will be launched in Singapore or the RRP?

Saw it on sale in Switzerland for about CHF1,040 or approximately S$1,300 after tax rebate. Not sure whether its a good deal but it seems it has limited world wide warranty that should cover any issues when sent back to pansonic singapore.

Try calling the usual camera shop eg. TK, MS, SLR, etc to check. My guess is that Pana LX100 will hit our local store sooner than Leica cos LX100 already on sale in some countries.

There will be a road show next sat at funan.. And according to pany fb, it stated 'be the first to see and feel the lx100'.. Meaning the cam will probably be only available during then or after that..

There will be a road show next sat at funan.. And according to pany fb, it stated 'be the first to see and feel the lx100'.. Meaning the cam will probably be only available during then or after that..

ok,let go to Funan this Sat !