Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX100 & LEICA D-Lux Type 109

+1. kolslorr, whatever you do, don't pin your hopes on Panasonic Singapore :bsmilie:

i raise my both hands and legs up to agree to what you said.. LOL...

Expecting LX100 to retail for SGD 1028 on 18th December 2014 in Singapore. :)

really!!! that's a exciting news to hear!!

but wait.. is the news from pany sg...? hahaha..

really!!! that's a exciting news to hear!!

but wait.. is the news from pany sg...? hahaha..

nope! pure speculation! :)

nope! pure speculation! :)

i trust your speculation!! its probably a better hope than asking the source... kekeke

Was hoping to get this LX100 in Nov 2014. Guess will have to wait longer. Sigh.

Pany LX100 hands on field test.
[video=youtube;4K7v3IyuMnE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K7v3IyuMnE[/video]

Source: Thecamerastore

Panasonic plse mai tu hor... :p

LX100 already in Singapore Panasonic Website..

Damn ... Just called Leica and preordered Liao. SGD1700 , 3 years international warranty and coming in next month.

bro just wondering if you got your leica already?

Leica also not yet... stock will probably arrives in mid-to late Nov.

Last edited:
As I had earlier expressed interest, I got a call today from Leica Ion that the stocks will be in next week. Should be reliable since it's from the official retailer.

sigh.... next week i will be overseas liao... can only collect when i get back to singapore.... :(

As I had earlier expressed interest, I got a call today from Leica Ion that the stocks will be in next week. Should be reliable since it's from the official retailer.

Thanks for the update.

bro just wondering if you got your leica already?

haven't ;)

Local stocks coming in next week, as for me - i'm gonna be stingy and fly to HK during 1st week Nov to get the Type 109. (7% discount off SGD1700 don play play hor)

haven't ;)

Local stocks coming in next week, as for me - i'm gonna be stingy and fly to HK during 1st week Nov to get the Type 109. (7% discount off SGD1700 don play play hor)

haha.. i thought you preordered liao..

Thanks

And what is the RRP ?