Nikon Portraiture Shootout 2005 - THANK YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly we have all enjoy this outing and knowing that there is another alternate site that we could all visit and looking forward to future arrangement. Tks to ESPN and all for putting in all the leg work.....:)

Thanks for good job done!! :thumbsup: :bigeyes:

Hey..think you guys really do a great job! Well done!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

*make me gian to go.....waiting for the next one....i wanna be a participant.... :) *

TMC said:
Good job guys. :)

Here's one to share with all of ya

ESPN @ WORK
hahaha u not scare he "kill" u for seeing this......

-----------------------------------------------------------
anyway, this is the first nikon outing i attended.
A very gd outing with all the latest and pricey equipments for us to try out and think to BUY.

So just Buy Buy Buy if u like it...

TMC said:

ESPN @ WORK

...when everyone else is buzy doing this..

nikonport1.jpg

appreciations for a very enlightening outing, already looking forward to the next one!@

jnet6 said:
anyway, this is the first nikon outing i attended.
A very gd outing with all the latest and pricey equipments for us to try out and think to BUY.

So just Buy Buy Buy if u like it...

Most of u join CS a bit later, last year got all the big mamas on the Nikon Nature Shoot @ Sungei Buloh Nature Reserve (Dec 2003?) and Nikon Sports Portraiture (Mar 2004?).

All the 200-400mm f/4, 300mm f/2.8, 400mm f/2.8, 500mm f/4 and 600mm f/4. :devil: :devil: :devil:

TMC said:
limited time only

So when is the cut-off date... ;p
till it reach like 1000 views?... heehee

TMC said:

ESPN @ WORK

Haha. Maybe he can be the additional model for all of us to shoot. Preferably for handphone model?

Kidding. Anyway, from the looks of it, it was tough organizing the event. Great work!

To ESPN & the people behind the scene - thks very much for a good enjoyable outing, plus the makan, a place for debrief & presentation.
Really a No Horse Run shootout.

Cheers !

Thanks everyone for the shootout. Especially to epsn and other organizers, who took time and effort to plan and run the event. :sweatsm:

Thanks to all the organisers and volunteers for their effort. I have a great time :)
Too bad cannot stay for the group shot as i gotta rush. CheerS!

Wow... all these in one night!!

TMC :kok: :nono: :bsmilie:

I think you folks should really thank the helpers and volunteers instead, they were the ones that put in the most effort, whilst (like TMC showed) I only lie around and talk on the phone :bsmilie:

... and here's one of the important persons...

"I remained in the darkness so that you may have light ~ furball"

16981furball_maureen_s.jpg

Thanks furball.. :)

Nice picture, captured the smile of a wonderful and sweet young lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.