My 1st post at Clubsnap's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiffy said:
jane dun try to be funny..i know u taller than me..u put your hand on my shoulder , you look down you see my head below u... BUT!!! i can still ownnnzz u :p next time meet up for another meal im gonna show u some colors hUR HUR HUR~ :devil:

Whee! Catfight! *me pulls over a chair and sit down to watch* :sweatsm:

vibrancyniche said:
imet's a mystery person............. hohoohoo hmm tell us someting about yaself eh

Witness: duno going or not eh. Need more info n time to confirm.
How many pple r going 4 now?

Me? a mystery person??? say who...no lah. The reason u find me like a mystery person is b'cos I'm new to this cyberworld.
I came from Planet Earth. In my planet I'm commonly knew to be a 'newly recycle teenager' hope u understand what I mean. In our planet earth alot of things r recycled, things that can be recycle with be recycled...eg: cans, papers, plastic, metal etc. even our drinking water also from the recycled :flush: :ipuke: and in planet earth everybody was some how being cultivated to push ourselves to be in number 1. :thumbsup: but,but,but the continuiously trying to remain number 1 had to come with a a big 'price tag'. :thumbsd:

Wah! sorry guys, I think I had went into the 'lo so' mood. In stort, I'm trying to re-kindle my photography hobby in this dig.planet.

isomers007 said:
hey, hey..jane! ure here...finally. muz i intro myself? ;p

hahaha i seeya everywhere! we are fated...
How are u ah isomers... need to 2 disclose ya identity here? haa pay me 10000 bucks to shut my mouth hohoh...

Ehh when u going shooting with me.....?? U always reject me....

sigrd said:
Woh hoh! Jane even moderator come after you liao. Hehehehe ;)

isomers went thru thick n thin with me okz... haha we buddies.......
haha... isomer, help cover my a** if anyting goes wrong hoh... hee.... Cheers :bsmilie:

vibrancyniche said:
hahaha i seeya everywhere! we are fated...
How are u ah isomers... need to 2 disclose ya identity here? haa pay me 10000 bucks to shut my mouth hohoh...

Ehh when u going shooting with me.....?? U always reject me....

*points at jane with mouth doing word actions...*

F.L.I.R.T.!
:blah: :blah: :blah:

imet said:
Me? a mystery person??? say who...no lah. The reason u find me like a mystery person is b'cos I'm new to this cyberworld.
I came from Planet Earth. In my planet I'm commonly knew to be a 'newly recycle teenager' hope u understand what I mean. In our planet earth alot of things r recycled, things that can be recycle with be recycled...eg: cans, papers, plastic, metal etc. even our drinking water also from the recycled :flush: :ipuke: and in planet earth everybody was some how being cultivated to push ourselves to be in number 1. :thumbsup: but,but,but the continuiously trying to remain number 1 had to come with a a big 'price tag'. :thumbsd:

Wah! sorry guys, I think I had went into the 'lo so' mood. In stort, I'm trying to re-kindle my photography hobby in this dig.planet.

imet: reveal ya 'naked' self..... haa....
Hmm u newbie eh?maybe can join us if we have any outingz....

vibrancyniche said:
imet: reveal ya 'naked' self..... haa....
Hmm u newbie eh?maybe can join us if we have any outingz....

Hee~! Come to SEED! Come to SEED! :gbounce: :gbounce: :gbounce:

Tiffy said:
jane dun try to be funny..i know u taller than me..u put your hand on my shoulder , you look down you see my head below u... BUT!!! i can still ownnnzz u :p next time meet up for another meal im gonna show u some colors hUR HUR HUR~ :devil:

Tiffy, cum here....... closer............
*bish............. *BISH.... * double bish.......
*Tiffy's seeing penguins n stars....

haha cheat advertising for seed??? wanna gimmie a minota cap too??. haha

Witness said:
haha cheat advertising for seed??? wanna gimmie a minota cap too??. haha

You change camp, then I give you lor! :bsmilie:

vibrancyniche said:
how come not steak knife?

change camp...never....though i hav been repeatedly tempted to do so my canon...haha....getting another nikon soon....nxt two months...

vibrancyniche said:
isomers went thru thick n thin with me okz... haha we buddies.......
haha... isomer, help cover my a** if anyting goes wrong hoh... hee.... Cheers :bsmilie:

riteee......;) jane.....can cover meh? lol. when u wanna go shootin...im bz...and vice versa..lets set a time.. :D

vibrancyniche said:

com'on baby! i can see more penguins :heart: :heart: :heart: hit me more then so i dun have to go to zoo to see my lovely penguins ;p

isomers007 said:
riteee......;) jane.....can cover meh? lol. when u wanna go shootin...im bz...and vice versa..lets set a time.. :D

if you're going out with jane...i'll make sure i use super-light-weight-black-ninja-suit and try-to-run-while-hide-so-that-you-guys-can't-see-me to PI both of you :D :bsmilie: :sweatsm:

isomers007 said:

Haa.......lend me harry potter's magic invisible cloth. That will help. Heez..
Im flexible with timing... its u ah.. everytime say not freez. :cry: Now.. u tell me when u are free.

Tiffy said:
if you're going out with jane...i'll make sure i use super-light-weight-black-ninja-suit and try-to-run-while-hide-so-that-you-guys-can't-see-me to PI both of you :D :bsmilie: :sweatsm:

Tiff.. dun give isomers any ideaz. Ha..
Cum i give u more *bish......... let u hugz with ya polarbears too!! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.