My 1st post at Clubsnap's


Status
Not open for further replies.

vibrancyniche

New Member
Apr 22, 2004
58
0
0
SG
jane.adwright.net
Greetings to all at clubsnap's

Its my 1st post here. Actually, I been a regular at this forum, I have been checking this webbie for any latest news on photography and all. I must say its really a great place to get to know more knowledge, n of course to get to know more pple who has the same interest. (hee, trying to find more kakis to go photo-shooting and all)

From young I started my exploration into visual arts. Anything thats related to visual arts, u can safely count me in. Besides being a photobug myself, Im actually a web designer too. Thats another new part that i discover several years ago. I do some illustrations and doodles too.. (but sometimes they gets too evil looking). Of course I do draw cutsy stuff!

Tokking about photography, sometimes I have a habit of shooting solo. Please dun find me 2 anti-social, but i somehow believe that u will get to notice more interesting compositions and b able to notice those fine details that u never tot it can be sucha great photo subject.

So here's a glimpse of my photo from my gallery.



Really do hope to know more pple over here n share our views and opinions on photography.
 

Kei

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,080
0
36
Welcome to Clubsnap :gbounce:

Cute pic you have there, very big eyes :bigeyes: :)
 

khairi

Senior Member
Apr 6, 2004
2,526
0
0
42
yishun
inbloomblog.multiply.com
Mohowk hairstyle eh?! Graphic designer yeah...Soloist eh....I don't care...welcome to clubsnap...go to seed one day...meet more ppl lah. :D
 

vibrancyniche

New Member
Apr 22, 2004
58
0
0
SG
jane.adwright.net
Thanks for compliment, sym18. Hmm I still find that it isnt tt 'great' after all. Having lotsa other tots to upgrade my webbie. ;p

AdamGoi, will definitely join SEED if I have time. No worries. Apparently it seems like its rather male-dominant evironment. Izzit so? Just curious to know.

Ha this may sound 'oldfashioned' but nonetheless...u all care to intro yaself? Anyting under the sun!
 

clive

Senior Member
Oct 9, 2002
2,537
0
0
Visit site
hehe..ur webpage quite vibrant ^_^
 

imet

New Member
Mar 15, 2004
77
0
0
vibrancyniche, u look very young...how old r u? 3? :D

Welcome n enjoy ur stay. ;)
 

khairi

Senior Member
Apr 6, 2004
2,526
0
0
42
yishun
inbloomblog.multiply.com
vibrancyniche said:
Thanks for compliment, sym18. Hmm I still find that it isnt tt 'great' after all. Having lotsa other tots to upgrade my webbie. ;p

AdamGoi, will definitely join SEED if I have time. No worries. Apparently it seems like its rather male-dominant evironment. Izzit so? Just curious to know.

Ha this may sound 'oldfashioned' but nonetheless...u all care to intro yaself? Anyting under the sun!
ha haaaaa visual designer eh...website yeah...eh, this sat 24th - u free to take photo at Little India. we organizing photo outing leh...

more info, see Newbies Corner under the thread of "Any Newbies?" by Khairi...join join join ler
 

ST_sg

New Member
Mar 23, 2004
1,654
0
0
sunnytang.zenfolio.com
Hello... vibrancyniche, Welcome to CS!

I also just found this great site about a month ago. Now... it's at least hundred hits from my IP. :D
I'm newbie in photography, and just acquired a fairly good gear to get started ;)

Cheers!
 

snapboy

New Member
Apr 9, 2004
235
0
0
Tian Jin
welcome to CS.. enjoy your stay here.. Me also newbie... :)
 

vibrancyniche

New Member
Apr 22, 2004
58
0
0
SG
jane.adwright.net
imet said:
vibrancyniche, u look very young...how old r u? 3? :D

Welcome n enjoy ur stay. ;)
Heyo imet, nice to meet u but......... i smell sarcasm here........ :bigeyes:
That's just one of the fotos that I have taken. Not my self portrait though. :bsmilie:
 

imet

New Member
Mar 15, 2004
77
0
0
vibrancyniche said:
Heyo imet, nice to meet u but......... i smell sarcasm here........ :bigeyes:
That's just one of the fotos that I have taken. Not my self portrait though. :bsmilie:

Sarcasm? :nono: just being cheeky. Peace be with u n pai sai if I break ur :bheart:

A danger forseen is half avoided. To make the most of the best n the least of the worst, I say sorry to u. ;)
 

vibrancyniche

New Member
Apr 22, 2004
58
0
0
SG
jane.adwright.net
imet said:
Sarcasm? :nono: just being cheeky. Peace be with u n pai sai if I break ur :bheart:

A danger forseen is half avoided, to make the most of the best n the least of the worst, I say sorry to u. ;)
Haa imet, no worries.........im not a petty person ah.
So I see that you're online now..... care to make frens? hee.. tell me more abt yaself.
 

imet

New Member
Mar 15, 2004
77
0
0
vibrancyniche said:
Haa imet, no worries.........im not a petty person ah.
So I see that you're online now..... care to make frens? hee.. tell me more abt yaself.
Alamak! I'm a very sly person. To express or tell u openly in this forum about myself? :think: Suddenly my mind just go blank.....oops!
 

vibrancyniche

New Member
Apr 22, 2004
58
0
0
SG
jane.adwright.net
imet said:
Alamak! I'm a very sly person. To express or tell u openly in this forum about myself? :think: Suddenly my mind just go blank.....oops!
haha we can always tok in private ;)
Wah so free at this hour? working or slacking?
 

Status
Not open for further replies.