• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

My 1st post at Clubsnap's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poon

Apr 2, 2003
Visit site
Tiffy said:
jane dun try to be funny..i know u taller than me..u put your hand on my shoulder , you look down you see my head below u... BUT!!! i can still ownnnzz u :p next time meet up for another meal im gonna show u some colors hUR HUR HUR~ :devil:
Whee! Catfight! *me pulls over a chair and sit down to watch* :sweatsm:

imet

Mar 15, 2004
vibrancyniche said:
imet's a mystery person............. hohoohoo hmm tell us someting about yaself eh

Witness: duno going or not eh. Need more info n time to confirm.
How many pple r going 4 now?

Me? a mystery person??? say who...no lah. The reason u find me like a mystery person is b'cos I'm new to this cyberworld.
I came from Planet Earth. In my planet I'm commonly knew to be a 'newly recycle teenager' hope u understand what I mean. In our planet earth alot of things r recycled, things that can be recycle with be recycled...eg: cans, papers, plastic, metal etc. even our drinking water also from the recycled :flush: :ipuke: and in planet earth everybody was some how being cultivated to push ourselves to be in number 1. :thumbsup: but,but,but the continuiously trying to remain number 1 had to come with a a big 'price tag'. :thumbsd:

Wah! sorry guys, I think I had went into the 'lo so' mood. In stort, I'm trying to re-kindle my photography hobby in this dig.planet.

Apr 22, 2004
SG
jane.adwright.net
isomers007 said:
hey, hey..jane! ure here...finally. muz i intro myself? ;p
hahaha i seeya everywhere! we are fated...
How are u ah isomers... need to 2 disclose ya identity here? haa pay me 10000 bucks to shut my mouth hohoh...

Ehh when u going shooting with me.....?? U always reject me....

Apr 22, 2004
SG
jane.adwright.net
sigrd said:
Woh hoh! Jane even moderator come after you liao. Hehehehe ;)
isomers went thru thick n thin with me okz... haha we buddies.......
haha... isomer, help cover my a** if anyting goes wrong hoh... hee.... Cheers :bsmilie:

Tiffy

Apr 9, 2004
Singapore
vibrancyniche said:
hahaha i seeya everywhere! we are fated...
How are u ah isomers... need to 2 disclose ya identity here? haa pay me 10000 bucks to shut my mouth hohoh...

Ehh when u going shooting with me.....?? U always reject me....
*points at jane with mouth doing word actions...*

F.L.I.R.T.!
:blah: :blah: :blah:

Apr 22, 2004
SG
jane.adwright.net
imet said:
Me? a mystery person??? say who...no lah. The reason u find me like a mystery person is b'cos I'm new to this cyberworld.
I came from Planet Earth. In my planet I'm commonly knew to be a 'newly recycle teenager' hope u understand what I mean. In our planet earth alot of things r recycled, things that can be recycle with be recycled...eg: cans, papers, plastic, metal etc. even our drinking water also from the recycled :flush: :ipuke: and in planet earth everybody was some how being cultivated to push ourselves to be in number 1. :thumbsup: but,but,but the continuiously trying to remain number 1 had to come with a a big 'price tag'. :thumbsd:

Wah! sorry guys, I think I had went into the 'lo so' mood. In stort, I'm trying to re-kindle my photography hobby in this dig.planet.
imet: reveal ya 'naked' self..... haa....
Hmm u newbie eh?maybe can join us if we have any outingz....

The_Cheat

Jan 19, 2004
Singapore
vibrancyniche said:
imet: reveal ya 'naked' self..... haa....
Hmm u newbie eh?maybe can join us if we have any outingz....
Hee~! Come to SEED! Come to SEED! :gbounce: :gbounce: :gbounce:

Apr 22, 2004
SG
jane.adwright.net
Tiffy said:
jane dun try to be funny..i know u taller than me..u put your hand on my shoulder , you look down you see my head below u... BUT!!! i can still ownnnzz u :p next time meet up for another meal im gonna show u some colors hUR HUR HUR~ :devil:
Tiffy, cum here....... closer............
*bish............. *BISH.... * double bish.......
*Tiffy's seeing penguins n stars....

Witness

Mar 18, 2004
www.maverickatwork.com
change camp...never....though i hav been repeatedly tempted to do so my canon...haha....getting another nikon soon....nxt two months...

vibrancyniche said:
isomers went thru thick n thin with me okz... haha we buddies.......
haha... isomer, help cover my a** if anyting goes wrong hoh... hee.... Cheers :bsmilie:

riteee......;) jane.....can cover meh? lol. when u wanna go shootin...im bz...and vice versa..lets set a time.. :D

Tiffy

Apr 9, 2004
Singapore
vibrancyniche said:
Tiffy, cum here....... closer............
*bish............. *BISH.... * double bish.......
*Tiffy's seeing penguins n stars....
com'on baby! i can see more penguins :heart: :heart: :heart: hit me more then so i dun have to go to zoo to see my lovely penguins ;p

Tiffy

Apr 9, 2004
Singapore
isomers007 said:
riteee......;) jane.....can cover meh? lol. when u wanna go shootin...im bz...and vice versa..lets set a time.. :D
if you're going out with jane...i'll make sure i use super-light-weight-black-ninja-suit and try-to-run-while-hide-so-that-you-guys-can't-see-me to PI both of you :D :bsmilie: :sweatsm:

Apr 22, 2004
SG
jane.adwright.net
isomers007 said:
Haa.......lend me harry potter's magic invisible cloth. That will help. Heez..
Im flexible with timing... its u ah.. everytime say not freez. :cry: Now.. u tell me when u are free.

Apr 22, 2004
SG
jane.adwright.net
Tiffy said:
if you're going out with jane...i'll make sure i use super-light-weight-black-ninja-suit and try-to-run-while-hide-so-that-you-guys-can't-see-me to PI both of you :D :bsmilie: :sweatsm:
Tiff.. dun give isomers any ideaz. Ha..
Cum i give u more *bish......... let u hugz with ya polarbears too!! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom