Mt Kinabalu - My Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great shot and it's a great place to be at......:thumbsup:

jeffhiew said:
Kinabalu060316319-resize.jpg

really nice photos jeff!:) thanx for sharing!:)

Big Kahuna said:
Amazing series......made me wanted to go mt climbing also :lovegrin:

Btw now then I see the full potential of our D70 + kit.....I really need to work harder on my skill man :sweat:

Trust your D70 + kit lens, it is light and durable, suitable for travel photography :thumbsup:

29tim05 said:
Hi Jeff,

Great !!! Pics..

still remember the one who almost miss the dinner time in laban rata.

Yeah, for this trip, a few climbers arrived Laban Rata at 8pm and missed their dinner. :sweat:
They didn't know the cafe close at 7pm.

Hey Jeff..
Long time no see..your skill now power up man..Great stuff..teach me a tip or two abt your processing man..I like it.

Still have nostalgic memory of running up and down. Took few hundreds photos too despite my rush to reach the top first and reach the bottom first ( thanks to Singapore, learnt to be kiasu )
kin.jpg

Nice series. :thumbsup: Make me want to go too.

singdude said:
Still have nostalgic memory of running up and down. Took few hundreds photos too despite my rush to reach the top first and reach the bottom first ( thanks to Singapore, learnt to be kiasu )
kin.jpg

Hey, I didn't see those two flags when we were at Laban Rata.

Did you enjoy the trip?

novello76 said:
Hey Jeff..
Long time no see..your skill now power up man..Great stuff..teach me a tip or two abt your processing man..I like it.

Tx Novello76,
Long time no see bro. Are you still travelling to Europe these days for biz trips?

Do you mean PS processing? it is the usual S-curve and level adjustment, plus trial and error.

jeffhiew said:
Tx Novello76,
Long time no see bro. Are you still travelling to Europe these days for biz trips?

Do you mean PS processing? it is the usual S-curve and level adjustment, plus trial and error.
Cool!
No more trips nowadays ..xianz..but going malacca on monday morning for short break...

Hosea said:
Jeff, you have a nice shot of that peak .. remind me of my climb there years ago.
Did u managed to capture the "Donkey Ear" peak?
Thx for sharing.:)

HEre is the "Donkey Ear" ....(Never know we climb the mount on the same day,JEff):)

MT_08_DONKEY_EAR.JPG

this reminds me of 7yrs ago since i was last there.... very nice shots.

Hi, I'm actually plan to climb this Mt on June, but unfortunately the rest house in 1100ft has fully booked but will plan again in future. I'm new in this forum, I like your first picture & wonder what setting you use to capture such nice blue sky & view. 请多多指教.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=185332

GOMUS said:
HEre is the "Donkey Ear" ....(Never know we climb the mount on the same day,JEff):)

Really? you enjoyed the trip too?

onsoon said:
Hi, I'm actually plan to climb this Mt on June, but unfortunately the rest house in 1100ft has fully booked but will plan again in future. I'm new in this forum, I like your first picture & wonder what setting you use to capture such nice blue sky & view. 请多多指教.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=185332

Tx, Shot at f/13, ISO 200, use PS to pump up the contrast.

Status
Not open for further replies.