Model Shoot: Tookta

Status
Not open for further replies.
cyber_m0nkey said:
Don't know if this has already been mentioned, but the main ingredient missing here is a decent MUA.

Agree, my friend, but over here in Thailand, MUA is rather expensive, even though on a freelance basis. In shoots like this, we don't normally engage a MUA because it is not worth the cost. MUA is only present in major shoots or shoots revolving with a commercial value. People here in Thailand wants to do things to the best without having to spend too much money. :)

Anyway, my trip was not meant to have a model shoot lah. Just that she happens to pop by and has photo experiences so we just shoot for fun and enjoy ourselves. :)

wahh... soo good, can go overseas then still can shoot such a beautiful lady...
nice location too!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The photograhy is good..very nice clear and bright pictures...the model looks very weird..prob the angles...esp the ones where she looks up...gives me the alien feeling

renewification said:
The photograhy is good..very nice clear and bright pictures...the model looks very weird..prob the angles...esp the ones where she looks up...gives me the alien feeling

I guess its her big eyes lah but all girls that I come across, all love this type of shots! Ha ha ha ha!

the cheeks too pinky

honeydew said:
the cheeks too pinky

Err... Yeah, maybe a little too pinkish for Singaporeans to like. But this type is very common here in Thailand. But anyway, my fault for not using PP to lighten the cheeks. :)

Castlesinthesky said:
Zeck, this one you've got the colors down really well. I love the richness of it. Well done.btw 7 and 8's background is beautiful.

i have to agree with wad castle says... a professional model with a beautiful background.

Finally I see some good shots from you! Excellent framing for pic 7, the pines circling the model w/o overlapping. :)

Ashleyy said:
Finally I see some good shots from you! Excellent framing for pic 7, the pines circling the model w/o overlapping. :)

Thanks man. It was a rare chance to obtain this type of picture. Thanks to my friend who has guided me a lot. He chose the background actually. I will still give him credit for this. :)

Hi Zeckson_Chow, just searched the forum for some stuff and came across your thread. Thank you for posting such excellent pictures! They are really well composed and the color, contrast, sharpness are all great! I was thinking about how you PP these pictures, mind to share some tips on how you did that? The skin tone is really great, the sharpness the contrast. There's darn lots of things for me to learn to get the shots you have there. If you dont mind to shed some tips hehehe. :sweat:

jimbok said:
Hi Zeckson_Chow, just searched the forum for some stuff and came across your thread. Thank you for posting such excellent pictures! They are really well composed and the color, contrast, sharpness are all great! I was thinking about how you PP these pictures, mind to share some tips on how you did that? The skin tone is really great, the sharpness the contrast. There's darn lots of things for me to learn to get the shots you have there. If you dont mind to shed some tips hehehe. :sweat:

Hello Jimbok, thanks for appreciating the pictures. These pictures are not my effort alone. Must also give credit to my friend who guided me a lot during that day. Anyway, I have PMed you. :)

What makes the photo have high contrast and sharpness? This is the thing which I don't know how to do it.

Kenji said:
What makes the photo have high contrast and sharpness? This is the thing which I don't know how to do it.

Oh... I'll let the pros do the explanation here. I don't want to say a lot and then some people just come in the say I talk a lot of crap. Wanna keep the peace here. :)

One of the best series i have seen from your portfolio! Well done! :thumbsup:

Zeckson Chow said:
Agree, my friend, but over here in Thailand, MUA is rather expensive, even though on a freelance basis. In shoots like this, we don't normally engage a MUA because it is not worth the cost. MUA is only present in major shoots or shoots revolving with a commercial value. People here in Thailand wants to do things to the best without having to spend too much money. :)

Anyway, my trip was not meant to have a model shoot lah. Just that she happens to pop by and has photo experiences so we just shoot for fun and enjoy ourselves. :)

hey Zec, if tts the case, den u shd fly me over to do the job mah....u noe my rates very reasonable wat....
*1 more excuse to go BKK shopping* keke

okie okie i noe, very lame *zip*

cindy33 said:
hey Zec, if tts the case, den u shd fly me over to do the job mah....u noe my rates very reasonable wat....
*1 more excuse to go BKK shopping* keke

okie okie i noe, very lame *zip*

Ha ha ha ha. Actually, I had already been thinking about that but only in a little bit different from what you say leh. Instead of flying you here, I'll wait for you to come over to Bangkok (again) and I shall organize a shoot, engaging you as my make-up artist! Hee hee hee... So, when ah? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.