Model Shoot: Tookta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeckson Chow

Mar 1, 2005
Currently in Singapore
I was very lucky to be invited on a photo trip outside Bangkok with a bunch of photo enthusiatics. Somehow, this girl was with us and I cannot help but keep looking at her. In the end, realized that she has photo experiences and so we waste no time!

A lot of us have heard many people said that when you have good camera, good photographer, good model and good location, the results are devastating. Well, not too sure how you would look and agree to it, I'll post the pictures for you to judge.

Pic 01:
9b0fe8b7.jpg

Pic 02:
6e4ac3d3.jpg

Pic 03:
6529c2d4.jpg

Pic 04:
ffd3ea68.jpg

Pic 05:
1d0a9807.jpg

Pic 06:
a16f433c.jpg

Pic 07:
dcdf30e0.jpg

Pic 08:
4f285323.jpg

I must also take this opportunity to thank one of my friends who have contributed to this series of photos, helping me and giving me advice. I owe him credit to these pictures. Without his guidance, I cannot achieve this result. Unfortunately, he doesn't want to be named.

I liked no. #8 best..

But her eyes a bit scary, especially in no. #3.. think do gothic :thumbsup:

:bsmilie:

Zeck, this one you've got the colors down really well. I love the richness of it. Well done.btw 7 and 8's background is beautiful.

jeryltan said:
I liked no. #8 best..

But her eyes a bit scary, especially in no. #3.. think do gothic :thumbsup:

:bsmilie:

She has big lovely eyes. Maybe I should not take from that angle, makes her eyes really big. But I tell you, I really love it. She is extremely friendly and cute! You cannot resist her. I could not take my eyes off her for the whole trip. Never come in contact with a girl so fantastic like her in Singapore.

Castlesinthesky said:
Zeck, this one you've got the colors down really well. I love the richness of it. Well done.btw 7 and 8's background is beautiful.

Thanks to one of my friends who gave me lots of advice. Frankly, he chose the background and the angle. Very friendly guy too. The colours are all enhanced using post processing. But without a good image, no matter how good I am with Photoshop, the results will be just mediocre. Personally, I love this series hell lot! :D

Very nice pictures.
Very nice colours.
Very nice model.
:thumbsup: :lovegrin: :D

Awesome set of pictures, Zeck. The model is really photogenic and she is gorgeous. You've done a great job. :thumbsup:

Btw where is this outdoor session took place? Doesn't seem like Botanic Garden. Mind telling me? :)

Mezzotint said:
Awesome set of pictures, Zeck. The model is really photogenic and she is gorgeous. You've done a great job. :thumbsup:

Btw where is this outdoor session took place? Doesn't seem like Botanic Garden. Mind telling me? :)

i believe he already mentioned that its taken in thailand...

ANyway, the colours of this series is by far the best i've seen in most of your series so far.. nicely done..

#3 looks scary 'cos too much of the model's eye whites are showing...in a picture not intended to look angry/fierce. You should adjust your angle.

I like the way both the environment and model work together to contribute to striking images in #7 & 8. Nice colours too.

Mezzotint said:

:bsmilie: it sure looks like Chinese Garden to me! :bsmilie:

you're on the roll !!!wooohoo!thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

great colours~

hi Zech, did you use reflector on the whole series or just a flash? am wondering if why are your pics specially numbers #6 #7#8 don't have those shadows under her eyelids?

nice sets of pics btw.

Zeckson Chow said:
I could not take my eyes off her for the whole trip. Never come in contact with a girl so fantastic like her in Singapore.
Ai yeo, your resistance is too weak la ... should chai pour more, but cant blame you coz we not having what you are getting there in Thailand, u lucki chap ...:bsmilie: Can forsee that you will probably end up as a Thai citizen sooner or later...
Everyone loves those pine tree bokeh, makes the pic more exciting.... Colour is very good, but shadows on face is evident.
This is one classic example where the model is definately look so much better in person than in photo because of her features and also culture shock .... :angel:

Cheesecake said:
wa! this is then the zeckson bro that i know!
well done la! :thumbsup: good colors la..

6 n 8 are deemed unnecessary by me.

3, she looks abit scary.:bsmilie:

7 is goodz! keep it up!!!

Alamak... Don't look me so high leh. I was lucky to have these shots. Everything seems fine that day (except the sun until we have to use reflector). It really makes a big difference with the factors I've mentioned at first post. Hope to shoot with you someday. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.