Model Shoot: Tookta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeckson Chow said:
These are good observations, my friend. Rest assured that I will look into these nitpicks in future. But you have to agree with me that sometimes situations do not allow complete control over small nitpicks, you know? ;)

But I do appreciate these observations. I will not deny or give excuses over them and direct the fault on weather, heat, tired or whatsoever. My fault. :p ;)

You do not need to apologise for anything. Sometimes I find it hard to detect the imperfections in my viewfinder or LCD screen. It sometimes help to have another person help you look out for them. Another thing I like to do is to just focus on one or two pose and perfect them before i move on to another location. Getting everything just right takes a lot of time, effort and most importantly patience (something I dont really have!)

Anyway good work nevertheless

Discreet said:
You do not need to apologise for anything. Sometimes I find it hard to detect the imperfections in my viewfinder or LCD screen. It sometimes help to have another person help you look out for them. Another thing I like to do is to just focus on one or two pose and perfect them before i move on to another location. Getting everything just right takes a lot of time, effort and most importantly patience (something I dont really have!)

Anyway good work nevertheless

Thanks. :)

ffd3ea68.jpg

Lin Ching Hsia..

Tuagu said:
The colour contrast of pics 7 & 8 are great!

Hee hee hee. Thanks. Just pump up the saturation value in PhotoShop to a certain degree where it didn't appear way off. :)

Mr Chow,

I think you have many many more to show right? Come one......BRING IT OUT!!!!!:lovegrin:

Pro Image said:
Mr Chow,

I think you have many many more to show right? Come one......BRING IT OUT!!!!!:lovegrin:

Err... Don't be so formal leh... Just call me Zec will do lah. Hee hee hee. This was an impromptu shoot so didn't shoot much na. Only a small handful. The rest are not as good so no point posting lah. Hee hee hee. :bsmilie:

xl1 said:
i like the color combination, nice picture!

Thanks. And thanks to my friend who guided me a lot on this shoot. Without his guidance, this result is not possible. :)

Zeckson Chow said:
A lot of us have heard many people said that when you have good camera, good photographer, good model and good location, the results are devastating. Well, not too sure how you would look and agree to it, I'll post the pictures for you to judge.

You certainly have a good camera Zec. :bsmilie:

Great work! :thumbsup:

Show us more of what's keeping you in Thailand. :bsmilie:

Zeckson Chow said:
Thanks bro! Come to Bangkok again and let me carass your 17-55mm!! Ha ha ha ha!

Provided that you'll bring out all your chio models for shoot, or else no point for me to bring my cam and lenses mah. :bsmilie:

Sion said:
You certainly have a good camera Zec. :bsmilie:

Great work! :thumbsup:

Show us more of what's keeping you in Thailand. :bsmilie:

Ha ha ha ha! Good camera... Yes, good enough for me but cannot compare to the big brothers out there lah. The lens used is damn good but too bad not mine. :p

silver.wolf said:
Provided that you'll bring out all your chio models for shoot, or else no point for me to bring my cam and lenses mah. :bsmilie:

Alamak, this kind of thing can be arranged one mah but prepare to spend some cash hor. Good models are not cheap here ah, not like Singapore can get TFCD easily ah. Over here, we have a special group of girls that do shows, events, photo shoots as their profession. But expensive. :D

Don't know if this has already been mentioned, but the main ingredient missing here is a decent MUA.

Status
Not open for further replies.