Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanie

May 19, 2005
just curious how many of you are pc or mac users

jeanie

May 19, 2005
er...then can chose one you use most often?

tsjcsl

Dec 5, 2003
Simei
Visit site
have both. use PC at work, spend more than half waking hours there...so I vote PC ;)

Stereobox

Dec 21, 2003
Cocteau Twins
i own and use Macs at home and work, but i run both OSX and WinXP.

so i voted "Mac" hehe since it's more a hardware thing

Zplus

Mar 16, 2002
Some equitorial, tropical isle
I have both PCs and Macs. But I use mostly PCs. Mac is quite fun but a whole lot of hype, I feel. Take away the hype, its basically a UNIX variant. Of course, the Mac hardware design looks cooler.... ;)

Thus, to me, PC is like a wife, while the Mac is like a mistress....:bsmilie: Highly seductive and I won't mind showing it off.... ;p But I still need someone to come home to and gets some things done...:thumbsup:

Stereobox

Dec 21, 2003
Cocteau Twins
I have both

I use PC to play game and my Mac for just about everything else
*hi five!* haha same as me

I have both PCs and Macs. But I use mostly PCs. Mac is quite fun but a whole lot of hype, I feel. Take away the hype, its basically a UNIX variant. Of course, the Mac hardware design looks cooler.... ;)

Thus, to me, PC is like a wife, while the Mac is like a mistress....:bsmilie: Highly seductive and I won't mind showing it off.... ;p But I still need someone to come home to and gets some things done...:thumbsup:
lol thats a very cute way of putting it

Gunbucker

Sep 14, 2005
East Coast
sanzaw.smugmug.com

Heh, I'm the exact opposite. Been a PC user for a while, and switched to Macs the moment they switched to a Unix-ish kernel underneath that fantastic user interface. Finally, brains, brawns, and beauty under one machine :)

jeanie

May 19, 2005
so far, poll quite even.seems like a good mix of mac and pc users.

foxwagon

Mar 13, 2005
I use PC at work with Creative speakers.

Mac at home. iPod shuffle on the MRT/bus.

So its a mix.

CYRN

Nov 14, 2002
photoevangel.com
so far, poll quite even.seems like a good mix of mac and pc users.
if mac could be fixed like those you get from SLS... I'm sure the polls would have been skewered in favor of Macs. ;)

forward

May 27, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
if mac could be fixed like those you get from SLS... I'm sure the polls would have been skewered in favor of Macs. ;)
There are Macusers who could fix up their Macs. Just go and do it.
Nothing is impossible when you come to think of it seriously.
Why be afraid?

The local forum can be of great help.

www.macusersg.org/forum

:) :) :)

dEthANGeL

Jun 20, 2004
Siglap
You'll love the colour management, the ease of installing applications... :devil: and being able to dual boot to windows when you feel like it... :bsmilie:

I use a PC too ... but i wish the Mac Pro was a wee bit more ... "expandable" and upgradeable.

CYRN

Nov 14, 2002
photoevangel.com
You'll love the colour management, the ease of installing applications... :devil: and being able to dual boot to windows when you feel like it... :bsmilie:

I use a PC too ... but i wish the Mac Pro was a wee bit more ... "expandable" and upgradeable.
cannot fix your own "MacPro" from SLS parts. :think:

dEthANGeL

Jun 20, 2004
Siglap
cannot fix your own "MacPro" from SLS parts. :think:
NOW THAT ... would be a feat :devil: :think: ...

Think its definitely possible. But whether the P35 mainboards are compatible with OSX :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom