mac users vs pc users

mac or pc?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanie

May 19, 2005
just curious how many of you are pc or mac users

er...then can chose one you use most often?

have both. use PC at work, spend more than half waking hours there...so I vote PC ;)

i own and use Macs at home and work, but i run both OSX and WinXP.

so i voted "Mac" hehe since it's more a hardware thing

I have both PCs and Macs. But I use mostly PCs. Mac is quite fun but a whole lot of hype, I feel. Take away the hype, its basically a UNIX variant. Of course, the Mac hardware design looks cooler.... ;)

Thus, to me, PC is like a wife, while the Mac is like a mistress....:bsmilie: Highly seductive and I won't mind showing it off.... ;p But I still need someone to come home to and gets some things done...:thumbsup:

I have both

I use PC to play game and my Mac for just about everything else

*hi five!* haha same as me

I have both PCs and Macs. But I use mostly PCs. Mac is quite fun but a whole lot of hype, I feel. Take away the hype, its basically a UNIX variant. Of course, the Mac hardware design looks cooler.... ;)

Thus, to me, PC is like a wife, while the Mac is like a mistress....:bsmilie: Highly seductive and I won't mind showing it off.... ;p But I still need someone to come home to and gets some things done...:thumbsup:

lol thats a very cute way of putting it

Heh, I'm the exact opposite. Been a PC user for a while, and switched to Macs the moment they switched to a Unix-ish kernel underneath that fantastic user interface. Finally, brains, brawns, and beauty under one machine :)

so far, poll quite even.seems like a good mix of mac and pc users.

I use PC at work with Creative speakers.

Mac at home. iPod shuffle on the MRT/bus.

So its a mix.

so far, poll quite even.seems like a good mix of mac and pc users.

if mac could be fixed like those you get from SLS... I'm sure the polls would have been skewered in favor of Macs. ;)

if mac could be fixed like those you get from SLS... I'm sure the polls would have been skewered in favor of Macs. ;)

There are Macusers who could fix up their Macs. Just go and do it.
Nothing is impossible when you come to think of it seriously.
Why be afraid?

The local forum can be of great help.

www.macusersg.org/forum

:) :) :)

You'll love the colour management, the ease of installing applications... :devil: and being able to dual boot to windows when you feel like it... :bsmilie:

I use a PC too ... but i wish the Mac Pro was a wee bit more ... "expandable" and upgradeable.

You'll love the colour management, the ease of installing applications... :devil: and being able to dual boot to windows when you feel like it... :bsmilie:

I use a PC too ... but i wish the Mac Pro was a wee bit more ... "expandable" and upgradeable.

cannot fix your own "MacPro" from SLS parts. :think:

cannot fix your own "MacPro" from SLS parts. :think:

NOW THAT ... would be a feat :devil: :think: ...

Think its definitely possible. But whether the P35 mainboards are compatible with OSX :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.