have u been to Myanmar yet..

Newnikon brother!
Very beautiful shots! Those of the balloons were certainly stunning!
And your #14 of that boy climbing up (or down) U-Bein bridge was unique!
People would usually shoot those walking or cycling atop the bridge. But you wentlower down to shoot those below the bridge!

Thanks limhow. You are definitely going to enjoy yourself come Feb! Hmm... you may want to go light on the SBO.. some of the entrances and stairways in and out of the pagodas are really quite narrow..:think:

Thanks limhow. You are definitely going to enjoy yourself come Feb! Hmm... you may want to go light on the SBO.. some of the entrances and stairways in and out of the pagodas are really quite narrow..:think:

Thank you very much for letting me know.
Yupe, we all just had a briefing with Adrian on Myanmar.
What we'll do is we'll get one soldier to stay put at the foot of the hill and jaga all the SBO while the others cheong up to assault their targets with minimal weapon... hahaha...

What we'll do is we'll get one soldier to stay put at the foot of the hill and jaga all the SBO while the others cheong up to assault their targets with minimal weapon... hahaha...

Must work out a duty roster liow. Hopefully I won't get extra.

To Newnikon - Thanks for sharing and pse continue posting. We need tips for our forth coming trip.

Thank you very much for letting me know.
Yupe, we all just had a briefing with Adrian on Myanmar.

;) yes, n torchlight. Most importantly, spare some time to enjoy the sunset and sunrise, it's simply magical.:bigeyes:

Must work out a duty roster liow. Hopefully I won't get extra.

To Newnikon - Thanks for sharing and pse continue posting. We need tips for our forth coming trip.

Sure divinemoment, but not to worry, u have good captains (Adrian and Mel) onboard! But like i said earlier, remember to take time to enjoy those magical moments. It is as your nick suggest.

Indeed as newnikon said, it is magical. But be prepared there might be many "Sunrise chasers" too, securing a spot there might be a headache. See attached photo and you will understand what I meant.

5222844275_3c4ff592c8_z.jpg

My share of the magic. :)

Pic 01: Sun piercing out Bagan horizon
5223444376_f01402ed20_b.jpg

Pic 02: Pagodas through the morning mist
5222846135_4c5118cfef_b.jpg

Indeed as newnikon said, it is magical. But be prepared there might be many "Sunrise chasers" too, securing a spot there might be a headache. See attached photo and you will understand what I meant.

now that's tough :) nice photos of myanmar !

is the above sharp enough in larger size? if it is, u can post larger pic.
i might have perculiar taste, but this is my fav among the thread. i think others may like the bagan sunrise silhouette more...., my guess.

Really Nice, beautiful photos. There are still have a lot of beautiful places in our country... :)

Captain Juker, this is a beautiful and memorable record shot of your team mates!
Great one!

hmm.... what an experience it was that morning ya?! Absolute feast for the camera! And not forgetting the tourist who wanted to squeeze between me (green Khaki) and the lady in yellow sweater!!??:dunno:

hmm.... what an experience it was that morning ya?! Absolute feast for the camera! And not forgetting the tourist who wanted to squeeze between me (green Khaki) and the lady in yellow sweater!!??:dunno:

:bsmilie: there's still space if he/she take a low squatting/kneeling position. but kind of dangerous - no place to move.

Really Nice, beautiful photos. There are still have a lot of beautiful places in our country... :)

Thanks Roboflame. Mingalaba! What a beautiful country u have indeed! And the people....:thumbsup: as shown in the next photo.

No.18

This young man was carrying the elderly monk across a bridge to board a boat.

:bsmilie: there's still space if he/she take a low squatting/kneeling position. but kind of dangerous - no place to move.

Thanks for dropping by Zoossh. Actually, that was what the tourist suggested! Imagine that was before the light was out!
And no, Zoossh, perculiar is not what one would describe your taste:) The pic in bigger size u mentioned, i did contemplate but was not sure if the sun will be too bright for the overall pic and unnerving for the eye. Dont know how to compensate..:embrass:

No.19

scenes around Ubein bridge

No.20

the bridge can be quite an intoxicating place.. :lovegrin:

What a fantasic set of images. I just love the way you both have captured the essence as much as the views:thumbsup:.
It is wonderful to capture such images as they must help to stir your memories of your time in Myanmar. It has also provided me with a better insight. This is what imagery is all about. Thanks for sharing.:)

Captain Juker, this is a beautiful and memorable record shot of your team mates!
Great one!

Thanks Doc, I am sure the place will fascinate you as much as it do me and Newnikon. :)

Newnikon: Very impelling shot you got there in No. 18 :thumbsup:

Some pictures of Inle Lake. :)

Pic 03: The Little "U Bein" Bridge
5226109278_a52f276cb5_z.jpg

Pic 04: The Floating Village
5225511013_70707493df_z.jpg

Pic 05: Ferrying sister
5225509733_935ddcca34_z.jpg

Pic 06: Waiting
5225509173_839af9ebaf_z.jpg

Pic 07: Father and Son
5226105770_a1bcdb4f8b_z.jpg