EOS 1000D and 430EXII announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing I realised...this cam is not going to be for those folks who like to shoot RAW and are trigger happy....1.5fps in RAW mode for 6 RAW...I mean wtf man...almost like going back to 300D days! :rolleyes: Even the 400D performs better in this respect!

Another thing I realised...this cam is not going to be for those folks who like to shoot RAW and are trigger happy....1.5fps in RAW mode for 6 RAW...I mean wtf man...almost like going back to 300D days! :rolleyes: Even the 400D performs better in this respect!

I guess I'll stick with my 300D then, but the 300D is a little bigger!

haha wtf :bsmilie:

maybe this market segment will never bother to find out what is fps :dunno:

the 18-55 IS looks massive when paired with this camera.. :think:
the battery is looks huge too.. :dunno:

With a 17-40L attached...

IMG_7071.jpg

IMG_7063.jpg

The dpreview site working now :D

"• Body only: €549
• Kit: €599 (with 18-55 mm lens)
• Kit: €649 (with 18-55 mm IS lens)
"

not cxheap

but maybe actual street price would be

the EU price is usually higher than US price. take 450D's price for comparison:

• Body only: $799
• Kit: $899 (with 18-55 mm IS lens)
• Body only: €749
• Kit: €849 (with 18-55 mm IS lens)

EU price is higher than our SRP, if you take 2:1 conversion:
• Body only: SGD$1299 = €650
• Kit: SGD$1499 = €750(with 18-55 mm IS lens)

it looks like we have better price than EU but do we actually get cheaper street price? I doubt so. anyway, lets wait for US price for a better guess on ours.

isn't it obvious? this camera is EOS-1000D, it should have a lower spec.

come on guys, its really time that u all accept that this is really just a piece of junk

canon is just trying their best to further commit suicide in the dslr market... let them be.

come on guys, its really time that u all accept that this is really just a piece of junk

canon is just trying their best to further commit suicide in the dslr market... let them be.

Nice photographs taken with pieces of junk is more impressive :D

how come the name got many 000.... 1KD good enough ;)

The 430EX II looks largely similar to the 430EX. It's exactly the same in terms of looks so far as I can tell actually...

Status
Not open for further replies.