E-6 Process

End of day, everyone is happy (hopefully), did have a nice chat and some 4*5 processed. Hopefully my 120 friends will fall deeper and join me :D. The next session will be after I shot the incoming Ektar 100 4*5.

David your stabilizer is good. Kekeke
I pass some article describing technical in-depth in drum scanner to kgston for photocopy. Since you have one, You may just take from him and zap another copy then retun back to me.
I think the next round should be at you place. with more stabilizer, and after that direct scan via your drum scanner, with some more technical knowledge to back up, should have better result. As drum scanner with a PMT is totally different from flat bed. Just like a manual camera and a p&s camera. You need to set in high light , shadow, and other parameter.

I got some bottle of PhotoFlo, maybe can bring 1 bottle down. I think the bottle looks something like below :p
126296_big.jpg

Last edited:
David your stabilizer is good. Kekeke
I pass some article describing technical in-depth in drum scanner to kgston for photocopy. Since you have one, You may just take from him and zap another copy then retun back to me.
I think the next round should be at you place. with more stabilizer, and after that direct scan via your drum scanner, with some more technical knowledge to back up, should have better result. As drum scanner with a PMT is totally different from flat bed. Just like a manual camera and a p&s camera. You need to set in high light , shadow, and other parameter.

Hi all,
I would be happy to host you guys for the next round. But need to familiarise myself with the drum scanner first. Ya, stabilizer works wonders but very poisonous. LOL.
Kgston, if you don't mind, can you make an extra copy of Roger's article for me and let me know the cost. Thanks.
It was nice to meet all you guys.

David

I got some bottle of PhotoFlo, maybe can bring 1 bottle down. I think the bottle looks something like below :p
126296_big.jpg

Haha.. I store my fixer in a Choya bottle.. next time can share..:D

Hi all,
I would be happy to host you guys for the next round. But need to familiarise myself with the drum scanner first. Ya, stabilizer works wonders but very poisonous. LOL.
Kgston, if you don't mind, can you make an extra copy of Roger's article for me and let me know the cost. Thanks.
It was nice to meet all you guys.

David

Sure thing, going to bras basah to copy it.. do you want to bind?

Liquid paraffin. From chemical shop or pharmacy. Baby oil also can be use.

Sure thing, going to bras basah to copy it.. do you want to bind?

Sorry for the late reply. Either way is ok with me.

I am still more interested in the sunflower... Damn, something is wrong with me.

Anyway, from the looks of it, the scan seems quite huge different from direct viewing. Even my cross processed films dun seems that interesting after scanning. I tried pulling the curve and level everywhere and still I cannot get good result out :( The negative in the developing just create a huge purple patch after trying to recover skin tone.

Haiz... just be happy with what I have :(

Last edited:
Will try and scan the sunflower photos and post here when I have more time.

This thread is becoming inactive for sometime. I am posting to ask on any idea on next meetup? My Photoflo wants to be open :D

Anyway, I saw this http://www.apug.org/forums/forum379/89231-misc-chemistry.html
It has some of the stuff I wants, but I think shipment is definitely not cheap and I wonder if it can clear the custom :(

May or may not need clearance..you can check at the ICA website.. I check before.. but they are not exactly very clear about it... if u getting, help me get the thiourea;)

Sent him pm already pending for reply. I really fear for delivery cost.

This thread is becoming inactive for sometime. I am posting to ask on any idea on next meetup? My Photoflo wants to be open :D

Anyway, I saw this http://www.apug.org/forums/forum379/89231-misc-chemistry.html
It has some of the stuff I wants, but I think shipment is definitely not cheap and I wonder if it can clear the custom :(

Kekekeke. Just touch down Still alive.

Actually I found this chemical store in sg that sells all sort of lab chemicals..http://www.dicksonchemical.com.sg You might want to check with them if they are willing to sell you what you need.. Then no need to import..

Ps, busy recently. Sent mail to dicksonchemical regarding non commercial small supply sales, pending for reply now. The APUG guy replied to me already, now waiting for him to give me a quotation with shipment. If price is acceptable for shipment, might consider.

Ps, busy recently. Sent mail to dicksonchemical regarding non commercial small supply sales, pending for reply now. The APUG guy replied to me already, now waiting for him to give me a quotation with shipment. If price is acceptable for shipment, might consider.

nice.. keep me updated^^

Wah! I did not realize that you kana poison so deeply. Hee Hee Hee.

Wah! I did not realize that you kana poison so deeply. Hee Hee Hee.

It should have been cured, but David's stabilizer isn't strong enough to stable my poison. It just made it worst when combine with his sunflower!!!