E-6 Process

Ya, btw I have a friend who joined the lomo group. He is asking me if I know anyone who shoot film and might want to come along. Hlop, uncle roger, "mr sunflower", and bla bla bla... Maybe we can have another LF outing and invite them along? How do you all say about it. Too much solo LF shooter isn't good for health.
I'm pretty busy these days and shooting mostly when I'm traveling for holidays but if I have a time I'd be happy to hang out with the crowd of comrades :) I have a couple of old glasses from the beginning of last century (something between 1905 and 1916), and have in mind a project to shoot old Singapore places to make them look really old

I'm pretty busy these days and shooting mostly when I'm traveling for holidays but if I have a time I'd be happy to hang out with the crowd of comrades :) I have a couple of old glasses from the beginning of last century (something between 1905 and 1916), and have in mind a project to shoot old Singapore places to make them look really old

We can organize one at queenstown. My grandma used to stay there. There are some petty old building there especially the recently more famous queenstown cinema. I went back 2 months ago to take a photo of the flat my grandma used to stay in.

wootsk said:
We can organize one at queenstown. My grandma used to stay there. There are some petty old building there especially the recently more famous queenstown cinema. I went back 2 months ago to take a photo of the flat my grandma used to stay in.

Sounds good to me. Hope, I'll have more time in may

Keep me update :)

Ps, outing will be on june. My friend has to study for exam during may. I will keep you all update when coming. Anyway, I drop by ruby and didn't saw the mentioned C-41 kit. I asked auntie and she told me they are bringing in tonight the tetenal C-41 3 bath kit. Powder for 500ml around 30+ (no gurantee as she isn't sure yet). I don't shoot negative but don't know where I can be helpful to announce it.

wootsk said:
Ps, outing will be on june. My friend has to study for exam during may. I will keep you all update when coming. Anyway, I drop by ruby and didn't saw the mentioned C-41 kit. I asked auntie and she told me they are bringing in tonight the tetenal C-41 3 bath kit. Powder for 500ml around 30+ (no gurantee as she isn't sure yet). I don't shoot negative but don't know where I can be helpful to announce it.

Thanks mate! Please keep us updated

BTW, I'm shooting negatives quite rarely but it's good to have some stash in a powder - could keep it much longer than liquids

wootsk said:

Nice..might go take a look..

C-41 at ruby or outing?
Anyway if you brought and used the C-41, do post result here? I am curious thought not interested :p.

c-41 at ruby... me no LF cam.. hahaha..

Not too sure if I will get the C-41 kit yet.. might get one or 2 box to keep for the times when i shoot a load of colour negs (like when i go on holiday).. Read that it can process about ~20 rolls, but doubt the working soln can last more than 6mths.. Problem is I can't shoot 20 rolls in 6 mths... so its not too worth it to mix up a batch to develop 2 or 3 rolls.. haha..

1 set mix for 500ml only, so can develop around 6 rolls only ba (thats why it cost around 20 - 30 bucks). So if you are getting 2 set then around 12 rolls. That is estimated result depending on how acceptable the rest of the film became after the chemicals are ran for 6 rolls. The chemical when asked are powder, so if you are not mixing, shelf life shouldn't be a problem. Anyway, since I got a freezer instead of a fridge during size upgrade, all my films and chemical are frozen. :D

1 set mix for 500ml only, so can develop around 6 rolls only ba (thats why it cost around 20 - 30 bucks). So if you are getting 2 set then around 12 rolls. That is estimated result depending on how acceptable the rest of the film became after the chemicals are ran for 6 rolls. The chemical when asked are powder, so if you are not mixing, shelf life shouldn't be a problem. Anyway, since I got a freezer instead of a fridge during size upgrade, all my films and chemical are frozen. :D

Hmm.. 500ml?! so little nia meh? I checked on B&H they only got 1L kit.. and its about 20USD.. which is around the same price as ruby is selling.. so it might be the 1L kit.. 35 bucks for 500ml is much too exp.. I rather go down to the lab to develop.. same price also.. Will go and check and find out...

Uncle Roger, do something about him.:bsmilie:

I only pass him some technical article for scanner which you dont find it now days.

poison him over scanner only. kekeke

After panic and long wait, it has finally reach dear Singapore. Next location Sembawang then my home :D

Detailed Results:

Arrived Abroad, April 18, 2011, 11:55 am, SINGAPORE
International Dispatch, April 11, 2011, 5:20 pm, ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)
Arrival
Acceptance, April 07, 2011, 8:58 am, SCOTTDALE, GA 30079

wootsk said:
After panic and long wait, it has finally reach dear Singapore. Next location Sembawang then my home :D

Detailed Results:

Arrival

Are you talking about E6 chemicals? Where did you order from? Freestyle?

Are you talking about E6 chemicals? Where did you order from? Freestyle?

I already got my E6 quite some time ago. These are a set of other chemical like borax and thioura.

BTW bro, if you or someone is planning to start a MO for ordering of chemical or 4*5 film, do inform me as well :D

Detailed Results:

Arrival

Reach le ma?? haha

Reached Singapore, not my house yet.
The problem is 4th day after reaching Singapore, it have send to my place yet, I wonder if there is anyone I can contact in Singapore for status of my shipment arrival. Damn, I hate online oversea shopping because it's so irritating waiting while status about your item isn't clear.

Reached Singapore, not my house yet.
The problem is 4th day after reaching Singapore, it have send to my place yet, I wonder if there is anyone I can contact in Singapore for status of my shipment arrival. Damn, I hate online oversea shopping because it's so irritating waiting while status about your item isn't clear.

haha.. patience will be rewarded.. maybe it might come on monday:)

woah...smth wrong with the posting system..

Last edited: