E-6 Process

sorry to hear tat...were you distracted by the "爱“ show? haha.
how were those baking thermomter? will they be any good?

sorry to hear tat...were you distracted by the "爱“ show? haha.
how were those baking thermomter? will they be any good?

Not sure how it happened, but the thermometer just leak when I am washing it halfway. Guess 爱 plays a part in the incident as well... (it is at the start of the show where the music is starting that I crack my thermometer.)

I am considering a digital baking one. But not sure of the pricing, doesn't seems cheap to me. :(

Get the one for meat. Analogue cost 13 bucks very quick to reacr

I can kope my sch lab one for free lol i'll let you know when my lab starta

I can kope my sch lab one for free lol i'll let you know when my lab starta

Thanks a lot. :) But I think I go out and get those digital 1 with a metal stick. The liquid tube one just doesn't last for me.

Last edited:
Hi guys, quick question to those using the Fuji Hunt C6R chems, I got the set but am missing the starters, any idea where I can get them or I can do without them? I understand that if I don't use the starter the 1st developer would be too 'hot'?

Hi guys, quick question to those using the Fuji Hunt C6R chems, I got the set but am missing the starters, any idea where I can get them or I can do without them? I understand that if I don't use the starter the 1st developer would be too 'hot'?

Saw your SMS, but forgot to reply. You can start the 1st developer straight. If you are not using a processor, I suggest a warm pre-wash to clean the film as well as warm up the container. The 1st developer is just a silver developer. Once the color developer set into place, the silver are of no use except waiting to be bleached off. So technically speaking, I have done the remaining process after the color developer in daylight without any problem with the end result.;)

Saw your SMS, but forgot to reply. You can start the 1st developer straight. If you are not using a processor, I suggest a warm pre-wash to clean the film as well as warm up the container. The 1st developer is just a silver developer. Once the color developer set into place, the silver are of no use except waiting to be bleached off. So technically speaking, I have done the remaining process after the color developer in daylight without any problem with the end result.;)

Hey wootsk, thank you, I did the pre wash to warm the container up :)

I'm using the Jobo drum so it has to be closed for it to develop the film properly, surprisingly it uses very little chemistry for such a big drum.

Hey wootsk, thank you, I did the pre wash to warm the container up :)

I'm using the Jobo drum so it has to be closed for it to develop the film properly, surprisingly it uses very little chemistry for such a big drum.

The issue about paper drum is that you have to worry about staining chemical. Except for that, anything is fine.

The issue about paper drum is that you have to worry about staining chemical. Except for that, anything is fine.

I'm actually using the 3010 Expert Drum for 4x5 negs, 1st time using yesterday, hands are tired from hand rolling it though.

Any recommendation to keep chemicals? I might be separating the concentrate into individual 1L & 500ml glass bottles and try to fill each one to the limit, to reduce the air inside the bottles. Thoughts guys?

I'm actually using the 3010 Expert Drum for 4x5 negs, 1st time using yesterday, hands are tired from hand rolling it though.

Any recommendation to keep chemicals? I might be separating the concentrate into individual 1L & 500ml glass bottles and try to fill each one to the limit, to reduce the air inside the bottles. Thoughts guys?
yeah or off load some of those 1 liters to other guys who want to try E6 :p

i read about ppl using DustOff spray to fill up the glass with inert gas. I wonder would the "Blow Off" Compressed air bought from Funan would do the same job?

Haha, just collected the bottles, will be separating the 1st developer and color developer first. It should work if there is no oxygen in the ingredients.