E-6 Process

Fine wth me, should be able to make it next sat. Will bring the pack over and mix at your place. You got spare bottles? Anyone want to join in?:D

You guys enjoy urself.. haha..I got loads of of deadlines to meet.. probably if you have another meeting in Apr or so then I can join in:)

You guys enjoy urself.. haha..I got loads of of deadlines to meet.. probably if you have another meeting in Apr or so then I can join in:)

Do make some time, remember the E6 cross processed film last time. I am considering asking you to help me scan that as well.:) Maybe can meet up for the testing and I pass you the films.

Do make some time, remember the E6 cross processed film last time. I am considering asking you to help me scan that as well.:) Maybe can meet up for the testing and I pass you the films.

bottle I have extra, can give to you. This coming sat have a dinner appt at 20.00 may be next sat? 26 feb?:)

zk-diq said:
bottle I have extra, can give to you. This coming sat have a dinner appt at 20.00 may be next sat? 26 feb?:)

Hmm..next sat/sun would also be better for me too..

PS, I am at Malaysia from 24th to 27th feb. Maybe we try it on a weekday how?

I'll join. Let me know when the time/place is confirmed. :)

So how about weekday. Maybe next monday or tuesday? Pending Reply :( Wonder if I should open a new thread on kopitiam about such meet up. It's a bit bad to still dwell inside when the event is considered over already.

Last edited:
So how about weekday. Maybe next monday or tuesday? Pending Reply :( Wonder if I should open a new thread on kopitiam about such meet up. It's a bit bad to still dwell inside when the event is considered over already.

Hmm weekday is not too gd for me..

I may need to send my little bird to Subang for some matainance work. May be after you back from Malaysia?

you guys do e6 processing? i am curious hw it is done haha

If you are curious, you do can come along. Date is on 5th march at uncle roger (zk-diq) place. Please give him a PM and ask if he allows you to come or not as overcrowding isn't really good as well ba...

sorry, but the date will be changed to this sunday instead. very sorry for the sudden change as something crop up for me this sat. have call and confirmed it with uncle roger.

sorry, but the date will be changed to this sunday instead. very sorry for the sudden change as something crop up for me this sat. have call and confirmed it with uncle roger.

Hmm.. shouldn't be a problem.. let me know the time..

ohh zk-diq, do you mind if I keep your density step strip and your HIE strip a 1-2 more mths? I recently got a drum scanner and wanna do some tests:)

Hmm.. shouldn't be a problem.. let me know the time..

ohh zk-diq, do you mind if I keep your density step strip and your HIE strip a 1-2 more mths? I recently got a drum scanner and wanna do some tests:)

Ok no problem. Sunday 4 pm.

Yup gotten your sms. Hopefully can have up to 5 people this time. More people will be interested in doing color developing and maybe someday, we can even have a MO for such chemical. Shipment for me alone is very expensive.

Yup gotten your sms. Hopefully can have up to 5 people this time. More people will be interested in doing color developing and maybe someday, we can even have a MO for such chemical. Shipment for me alone is very expensive.

Will definetly be interested in an MO for a C-41 kit... haha

Actually I am refering to stuff like borax and anhydrous sodium sulfite. Did have some collection of chemical, but quite little and not really pure and some fail test on film. :cry:

Any police visiting. Just chill. I am not making a bomb.