E-6 Process

Over liao huh? Too busy to check this thread... haiz...

Too bad, maybe can catch up someday for some chat with roger over a few bottle of tiger and coke? (I don't drink beer as too much gas makes me very bloated)

Hihi, long time since we have any activity in the small E6 home developing group. I am think of importing some c-41 4*5 (mostlikely Ektar 100) film to let uncle roger kill with his E6. Any suggestion on it as We can view some big cross processed images :D (Old rule is come and view yourself the fresh develop, no digital copy)

Also can pay back uncle roger B&W films since I am getting some shanghai 100 soon(Maybe).

If uncle roger gives the Q, time for EBay shopping...

Seems like no reply :( Entu die already???

Allo just back from tioman. Change a new phone and trying to restore all info.

Bro, why u buying 4*5 films? You on large format liao huh?

People don't climb in interest, they fall off the cliff of interest.
Either,
1. They get more interested in exploring more.
2. They get stuck on a branch.
3. They die.

I am still falling, might get stuck when I reach 8*10:bsmilie:

I am trying to get people who wish to know and understand more to get into the group (at own risk). It's like DIY PC, there is few different type of people in DIY PC:

1. One who knows how to plug in and out a ram and assume that they can DIY a computer from scratch when they brought DDR3 ram for DDR2 board.
2. One who knows more and depends on review for choice of parts. (Influence easily by marketing or review sites influence by marketing)
3. One who knows stuff like processor ALU and different processor architecture and relationship with different other IO and build the PC based on planned and tested run data.

Not flaming war, just examples.

Seems like no reply :( Entu die already???

Haha.. abit busy over the weekend trying to clear backlog of work.. haha.. Nice.. 4x5 ektar 100.. sounds interesting.. let me know when you wanna play.. will always be interested to go and take a look.. but this, next and following mth is quite packed for me.. so may or may not be able to make it.. so have to see the date and time^^

People don't climb in interest, they fall off the cliff of interest.
Either,
1. They get more interested in exploring more.
2. They get stuck on a branch.
3. They die.

I am still falling, might get stuck when I reach 8*10:bsmilie:

Scary, very scary. Only a few weeks away and you upgraded from 35mm to 4*5, skipping medium format. :nono:

Need to prioritise first (family/work/hobby). Hope you found bargain cameras to sustain your hobby :)

Anyone still developing?

I've found a roll of E-6 to develop, would love to check out your labs.
I've done regular C41 before, I was wondering if it is harder?

Finally it's here, my 5 bath E6 developing kit.

When the stuff arrive in at my place. I am so kan chiong that I tear the top left a bit before forgetting to take a photo of the mail. Address is censored.
2011-02-10_23_52_00.jpg

The package is very tight with quite lots of layers warped around.
2011-02-10_23_54_13.jpg

This is it!
2011-02-10_23_54_54.jpg

I am thinking of bringing to uncle roger place to share share. (Drank too much of his E6, need to feed him back some poison) I have no rolls of slide undeveloped yet. So maybe someone want to risk his films?:bsmilie: Ektar 100 4*5 cross developing will still take some time as I am on budget a bit now:(

Nice one wootsk.. i tot cannot airmail?? haha.. how much did you pay for it?

Nice one wootsk.. i tot cannot airmail?? haha.. how much did you pay for it?

Did some homework, found that the 5 bath hobby kit can airmail for small amount. Finding a seller selling it and wiling to mail it to you in small quantity is already a tough job, also the quality won't be as good as a 6 bath set. Total damage is 106sgd...

Last edited:
Anyone still developing?

I've found a roll of E-6 to develop, would love to check out your labs.
I've done regular C41 before, I was wondering if it is harder?

check with photohub/ruby...... they still process E-6.

We are not lab. Just hobby.
:)

So anyone got a roll of slide and willing to test it?

I got many. Kekekeke.

Fine wth me, should be able to make it next sat. Will bring the pack over and mix at your place. You got spare bottles? Anyone want to join in?:D