COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Just had a deal for his glass to be done after his trip.

feeling of getting hantam liao. *runs* for cover. :sweat:

nvm.....:cry:

so gd...all slowly upgrade to bigger gun lor..

wonder when my turn....:cry:

nvm.....:cry:

so gd...all slowly upgrade to bigger gun lor..

wonder when my turn....:cry:

No la. Your setup is really gd alrdy. 17-40 + 70-200 f/4 + 35 + 85. I think you should consider abt body upgrade. Got see the email I sent you?

You wan primes but kinda expensive but primes are really good I have to say.

Bro, dun broadcast so loud. Low profile. Wait I kena hantam. Haha! :bsmilie:

waah... so fast engrave liao... RYAN GOT 24-105L??? :bsmilie:

Last edited:
the ex 450D thread virus very strong le, no thanks to them, temptation very great.
see jimmy set up ..... so good still complaining.

ya lo.. my setup simple.. 1000d and kit lens..:p

aiyooo the lens now got Ryan name on it.

still adding fire? :cry:

No la. Your setup is really gd alrdy. 17-40 + 70-200 f/4 + 35 + 85. I think you should consider abt body upgrade. Got see the email I sent you?

You wan primes but kinda expensive but primes are really good I have to say.

primes :thumbsup: but exp....

the ex 450D thread virus very strong le, no thanks to them, temptation very great.
see jimmy set up ..... so good still complaining.

but i'm no good...:sweat:

guess i shld start drinkin to become good...:(

but ur PS quite good..

Ryan, when gonna conduct our 1st PS session? :D

Seriously, I hoped to do it before my school reopens. But now have to see my schedule as I am my friend's permanent PA/AP or he will even make me the main photog for his clients from time to time.

But say, if I hold it on a weekend, can I have at least like 5 to start the session? :think:

spell wif a R and end with a G....:bheart:

Dun worry man. You can easily get the glass if you decide not to travel so frequently. :)

For me, that piece of glass has to be paid using $$ I earned from my assignments which is not a lot at the moment. So I have to find find find for opportunities. :)

but ur PS quite good..

Ryan, when gonna conduct our 1st PS session? :D

hahaha.. thank you.. but i use microsoft paint only nia.. the nice one all bruff one.. take postcard and call my own..

hahaha.. thank you.. but i use microsoft paint only nia.. the nice one all bruff one.. take postcard and call my own..

Deep.. can arrange a studio shoot? Get the details asap so that can inform the ppl and organise it.

Maybe can do an interest check on what to shoot at studio so it's easier to plan the type of lightings and props needed also. I think confirm will want to have models. Lol. :bsmilie:

For those who have not gotten the "Canon Sports + Travel Photography Seminar" link. Here it is again :

http://www.canon.com.sg/digitaldreams/sportsphotography/

You must use InternetExplorer to register. Firefox may fail you.

After the seminar we are going to sss the NDP preview...heehee..so bring tripod, cable release, black card, camera, etc.

Somebody forgot to bring cable release the last NE3 show outing ...hahahaha

COPers attending :

[1] Thomas (aka Ardaan)
[2] Chooi Mei (aka Choomee)
[3] Haslan (aka Haslansalam)
[4] Eric (aka Dev2k8)
[5] Jimmy (aka jlkk76) ;)
[6]
[7]

I cannot attend this. Anyway, who's the main organizer for this? Mayb can repost this at the main outings section to gather more people.

what jimmy needs is a 5D2...
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wah. I think he needs a new body but I never thot you are so evil to recommend him 5D2. I would at most tell him 50D. Hehe! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.