COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
se la, see la. told you guys this photography silly hobby one, kena, rain, kena dust, kena road closure also want to shoot ..... aiyaaaa.

lol... is it better to just get booted out after few rounds of highly spirited liquid than soaking in oneself smelly & salty sweat.

se la, see la. told you guys this photography silly hobby one, kena, rain, kena dust, kena road closure also want to shoot ..... aiyaaaa.

Haha. That's the passion in the hearts of photographers.

Die die must get the shots. :bsmilie:

@scud: how's the WI4?

I forgot to tell you hor.. those side keys can configure for different software and with a flick of the centre button on the zoom ring, you can have a different set of shortcuts. :)

@scud: how's the WI4?

I forgot to tell you hor.. those side keys can configure for different software and with a flick of the centre button on the zoom ring, you can have a different set of shortcuts. :)

i config to use it for my own shortcuts.

alrighty.. time to recharge after completing 2 full version of express highlights.
tired tired... :sweat:

Recently have a new found interest in shooting birds... so I went to bird paradise known as Jurong Bird Park..

So here you go..
Bird Shots.

Flamingo_Tango_by_Draken413o.jpg

ya hor, i can share taxi with Chooi Mei, can pm me her contact? thx

Bro, Chooi Mei and I will be taking Taxi there. Where do you stay? If along Yishun, SengKang we can give you a lift.

We intend to reach there by 7am. Event start at 8am. :D

ya hor, i can share taxi with Chooi Mei, can pm me her contact? thx

Hmmmm.....i oso veri keen but duno whether can last from early morning massage chair run to founder's hotel to durian shoot.....

gd morning everyone

but ur PS quite good..

Ryan, when gonna conduct our 1st PS session? :D

Seriously, I hoped to do it before my school reopens. But now have to see my schedule as I am my friend's permanent PA/AP or he will even make me the main photog for his clients from time to time.

But say, if I hold it on a weekend, can I have at least like 5 to start the session? :think:

so when is the postpone PS session?
is the 450D blog going to be close down or still using?

Deep.. can arrange a studio shoot? Get the details asap so that can inform the ppl and organise it.

Maybe can do an interest check on what to shoot at studio so it's easier to plan the type of lightings and props needed also. I think confirm will want to have models. Lol. :bsmilie:

wow studio shoot... count mi in.

Hmmmm.....i oso veri keen but duno whether can last from early morning massage chair run to founder's hotel to durian shoot.....

Bro, my plan very simple... we sss in the morning from 7am till 1030am...then go for breakfast...then go to City Hall...find a place to rest our legs ..can jalan jalan at CP, John 3:16 too...then proceed for the talk..can sleep inside... siok...then after recharge.. we go sss firework..but I am thinking of Collyer Quay ..should have better view if the Durian. I don't think nice to shoot from roof top of Esplanade as we will be pointing at the IR . Quite ugly.

For those who have not gotten the "Canon Sports + Travel Photography Seminar" link. Here it is again :

http://www.canon.com.sg/digitaldream...tsphotography/

You must use InternetExplorer to register. Firefox may fail you.

After the seminar we are going to sss the NDP preview...heehee..so bring tripod, cable release, black card, camera, etc.

Somebody forgot to bring cable release the last NE3 show outing ...hahahaha

COPers attending :

[1] Thomas (aka Ardaan)
[2] Chooi Mei (aka Choomee)
[3] Haslan (aka Haslansalam)
[4] Eric (aka Dev2k8)
[5] Jimmy (aka jlkk76)
[6] Vin (aka vpsk01) - alamak i got no cable release
[7]

For those who have not gotten the "Canon Sports + Travel Photography Seminar" link. Here it is again :

After the seminar we are going to sss the NDP preview...heehee..so bring tripod, cable release, black card, camera, etc.

COPers attending :

[1] Thomas (aka Ardaan)
[4] Eric (aka Dev2k8)
[5] Jimmy (aka jlkk76)
[7]

haha.. nvm.. if fedo can do it.. so can you.. haha..i think someone sure got spare..at least tell now better..

COPers attending :

[1] Thomas (aka Ardaan)
[4] Eric (aka Dev2k8)
[5] Jimmy (aka jlkk76)
[7]

Bro, you can buy one at CP, Camera Workshop, John 3:16 or Alan Photo. We will visit them anyway. OR u can borrow Deepster finger like what fedodedo did..hahaha... :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.