COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decide to change my set up to the Trinity F2.8.

anyone wish to 'reserve' my 24-105 F4L? bought last month 5th June. All package still with me. Before i put offer on B&S. Only tiny winy scratch on lens hood .... due to keeping in and out of lowepro.

Price : tell me la. but for the 1000D/450D 'Thread' kakis only ya.
i plan to get 24-70 and 70-200.

But only willing to part after my Davao trip (Kadayawan Festival) around 25 Aug.

email me cakkarudie@gmail.com

anyone wish to 'reserve' my 24-105 F4L? bought last month 5th June. All package still with me. Before i put offer on B&S. Only tiny winy scratch on lens hood .... due to keeping in and out of lowepro.

But only willing to part after my Davao trip (Kadayawan Festival) around 25 Aug.

hw much is this in the market nw?

:eek: I registered using firefox leh, end of the registration see : see u at the seminar. but no black & white confirmation paper, is it failed or done???:dunno:

For those who have not gotten the "Canon Sports + Travel Photography Seminar" link. Here it is again :

http://www.canon.com.sg/digitaldreams/sportsphotography/

You must use InternetExplorer to register. Firefox may fail you.

After the seminar we are going to sss the NDP preview...heehee..so bring tripod, cable release, black card, camera, etc.

Somebody forgot to bring cable release the last NE3 show outing ...hahahaha

COPers attending :

[1] Thomas (aka Ardaan)
[2] Chooi Mei (aka Choomee)
[3] Haslan (aka Haslansalam)
[4] Eric (aka Dev2k8)
[5]
[6]
[7]

i did the same thing.. but then they nvr email me say i in or not....

anyway, some photos to share.. learn abit of smoke photography

IMG_0042%281%29.jpg

IMG_0033.JPG

I will be going for the Sports & Travel Photography Seminar this Saturday and then OSIM Triathlon @ East Coast on Sunday.

Anyone who wants to join can sms me lah... cheers!

Bro, I am going to SSS the Osim Triathlon on Sat morning...coz got cute litte kids taking part..wanna join me ?

Bro, I am going to SSS the Osim Triathlon on Sat morning...coz got cute litte kids taking part..wanna join me ?

:eek::eek: OMG.. we got a new MJ here.. muhahahahhaahaha;p

Confirm ? I will stay there till 12 noon before going to Raffles to attend the seminar.

waah.. i want to go also cannot.. my gf 21st bdae..

I knew it. The temptation of the trinity is strong.

But I dun mind reserving your 24-105. Will email you soon becos I prefer this f/4 to 24-70. :)

Nothing to buy as I'm saving big for my upgrades in the coming months and also for my birthday.

Nevertheless, I have to buy an additional SDHC card for this weekend ultimate packed schedule of shoots start Thursday thru to Sunday night.

So just hooted a SanDisk SDHC Ultra II 4GB Class 4. Hopefully it's enuff as I have on hand 2 x 4GB SDHC Class 4.

Oooo.....wat ur best price? :think:

can pay installment bor? kinda low in reserve due to my past travelling:embrass:

Oooo.....wat ur best price? :think:

can pay installment bor? kinda low in reserve due to my past travelling:embrass:

Woo. You also interested ah.

I just secure the glass with him. Paiseh leh. :embrass:

For those who have not gotten the "Canon Sports + Travel Photography Seminar" link. Here it is again :

http://www.canon.com.sg/digitaldreams/sportsphotography/

You must use InternetExplorer to register. Firefox may fail you.

After the seminar we are going to sss the NDP preview...heehee..so bring tripod, cable release, black card, camera, etc.

Somebody forgot to bring cable release the last NE3 show outing ...hahahaha

COPers attending :

[1] Thomas (aka Ardaan)
[2] Chooi Mei (aka Choomee)
[3] Haslan (aka Haslansalam)
[4] Eric (aka Dev2k8)
[5] Jimmy (aka jlkk76) ;)
[6]
[7]

Status
Not open for further replies.