Canon EOS 5D Mark IV

Was an user of 5dmk3 for about a year before I sold it. Looking at the 5dmkIV specifications there seems to be alot of improvement. It will be a worthwhile upgrade for most user although there will be those who complain that the improvement is not significant.

Was an user of 5dmk3 for about a year before I sold it. Looking at the 5dmkIV specifications there seems to be alot of improvement. It will be a worthwhile upgrade for most user although there will be those who complain that the improvement is not significant.

very common to see complains on new products.
some complains because they have no money to buy and some complains but they still buy..haha

found it. Thanks!
mode M.

u got ur m4, don't mind share e price as I am also looking at it and hoping price will drop after few months, otherwise I will be getting the m3 due to the cost.

Been a year before I came back to Clubsnap.
I will be attending the upcoming product launch seminar at Raffles convention center.
Wonder anyone else also going?
I wonder how much different will the Mark IV be over the Mark III which I have been using in the past.

u got ur m4, don't mind share e price as I am also looking at it and hoping price will drop after few months, otherwise I will be getting the m3 due to the cost.

nope lah, I am also targeting the m4 or hope my friend sell me her m3. Currently browsing through the m4 manual :D

the silent function on my cropped is mode S, so I couldn't find it on this m4 then was pointed that it is named as mode M
:D

those who left their names in interest lists at the shops should be getting calls then?

I got my call already ... btw the local RRP is $4849 (if i didn't hear wrongly)

I'm told to give them like 1 week to before i go down to collect cause 1st batch are reaching tomorrow in SG so shops should get it within the week.

Was just quoted $4800 local set from a trusted seller on Carousell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any free stuff with purchase?

I'm quite happy with this 5DM4, it fulfil my needs.

so what is ur needs ?

compare to S brand, DR and price is better
compare to N brand, fps and mrgapix is higher
so compare to what that 5D4 is better other then the dual pixel.

if 1 would want to shoot video the the 1Dc is better. I do believe there are some real videocam not saying dslr type taking video is better

I got my call already ... btw the local RRP is $4849 (if i didn't hear wrongly)

I'm told to give them like 1 week to before i go down to collect cause 1st batch are reaching tomorrow in SG so shops should get it within the week.

price so close to used 1Dx2

Got mine at TK foto for 4682